Madrid Private Tours
Madrid Land of Kingdoms : Palacio Real & Almudena
- Discover the picturesque Madrid’s Royal Palace and be amazed by his history and the beauty of every of his rooms
- Enter in Madrid’s Cathedral: La Almudena, be surprised by the modernity of this monument and what It’s hidden
1 Pax - 515 €
2 Pax - 544 €
3 Pax - 570 €
4 Pax - 600 €
5 Pax - 630 €
6 Pax - 654 €
Duration: 4hBook online now
The walking tour will start from your hotel, the guide will pick you up at the time you have chosen and you will head to the Royal Palace. According to your localisation he will propose to you the best itinerary and explain the history of each highlight you will see. Once you arrive at the Royal Palace, you will have the opportunity to go through the gate avoiding the regular long queue. Unlike various European Palaces, Madrid’s Royal Palace is still used by the Royal family for different ceremonies. Explore several of his 3.500 rooms such as the pillar room, the banqueting rooms, the throne room, residential areas, the Royal Armory and Royal Pharmacy. After having visited the Royal Palace, head to the monument located just in front, Almudena Cathedral built in 1993 and consecrated by Pope John Paul II It is one of the most important cathedrals of Spain. Entering inside discovers the incredible modernity of these monuments and the interesting history that is hidden inside.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- Wear comfortable clothes and comfortable shoes.
- The tour may be affected due to special circumstances.
- Pick up from your hotel by your guide
- Official guide during all the experience
- Skip the line tickets to Madrid’s Royal Palace
- Guided visit of the Royal Palace and Almudena Cathedral
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Available: Daily except on Monday
- Duration: 4h
- Departure: Under Request from 10:00 to 17:00hrs
- Languages: Spanish, English, French & Portuguese
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience