Madrid Private Tours
Madrid eBike City Tour: 360º Highlights & Parks
- Habsburg Madrid: Discover Madrid's most important monuments on an electric bicycle
- Behold the modernist style of the historic market - Mercado de San Miguel.
- Discover the secrets of Madrid's Royal Palace.
- Ride on the Madrid Cable Car, with one of the city's most spectacular vantage points.
- Venture into Madrid's parks: Casa de Campo, Madrid Río and Retiro Park.
- Take an environmentally friendly trip and strengthen your legs aboard an effortless ecological and easy-to-use vehicle.
- Take advantage of our route with the Premium Small Group guarantee.
- Guided tour by an official professional guide.
1 Pax - 281 €
2 Pax - 316 €
3 Pax - 351 €
4 Pax - 388 €
5 Pax - 420 €
6 Pax - 456 €
Duration: 3h30Book online now
Madrid is the perfect city for touring and visiting by e-bike. Its splendid and hospitable historic centre with emblematic sites such as the historic market – Mercado de San Miguel, the Plaza Mayor, the Royal Palace.
This and a sunny climate almost all year round, makes Madrid a perfect destination for travellers on wheels. Thanks to our unique and exclusive electric bicycles you can enjoy this guided route with no effort.
Madrid Highlights on eBike
Be amazed by the views of Plaza de Oriente, located between the Royal Palace and Teatro Real. Visit Plaza de la Armería to see the main access to the palace and the Almudena Cathedral. Visit the parks Oeste, Casa de Campo, Madrid Río and the impressive Retiro Park.
Visit the Parks of Madrid
During the winter months the cable car will be replaced by a climb to the Moncloa lighthouse where the whole city can be seen from a bird’s-eye view.
Avoid the traffic and travel through the capital city on a 3.5-hour route on which you will discover all the details on Madrid’s culture and history, thanks to the entertaining explanations of our official guide
- The maximum weight allowed on the e-bike is 130 kg (286.50 lb). In case of exceeding this weight, you will not be allowed to participate in the activity.
- Minimum age allowed is 10 years old or at least 1.50m (4.9’) tall. Child seats are available for your bike for children under 20kg (44 lb).
- You should be able to ride on non-paved or irregular ground.
- Wear comfortable clothes and comfortable shoes.
- Professional Bilingual Guide to ensure a quality service and the greatest knowledge of the destination.
- Electric bicycle.
- A bottle of water.
- Tips (optional).
- Food or beverages unless specified.
- Hotel pick up or transfer.
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 3h30
- Departure: 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Languages: English & Spanish
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience