Madrid Premium Small Group Tours
Toledo City Tour & Winery Experience from Madrid
- A half day tour guided by a knowledgeable tour guide, ensuring top quality service and great destination information.
- Discover Toledo City, the city of the three cultures.
- Visit a 200-year-old local wine family-run winery in Toledo Region.
- Wine tour, tasting 3 wines paired with a wide variety of bytes & tapas.
- Views of a unique landscape, a perfect getaway for nature lovers.
- Premium Small Group for a personalized experience
99.99 € per person
Duration: 8 hrsBook online now
Enjoy a walk through the Imperial City of Toledo accompanied by an Official Guide, followed by a Wine Experience. Walk through 200-year-old vines accompanied by a local viticulturist in the vineyards to learn everything there is about wine-making.Enjoy an exclusive day out to a local winery in the Toledo Region and taste 3 excellent wines.
The Toledo city tour
We will leave Madrid heading towards the beautiful Imperial city of Toledo, declared a World Heritage by UNESCO. Toledo is one of the oldest cities in Europe with buildings that mix architectural styles including Arabic, Gothic, Mudejar, Renaissance and Baroque, also it is called the “city of the three cultures” since Christians, Muslims and Jews lived together here. The great painter El Greco lived in Toledo in the sixteenth century.
Immerse yourself with our official expert guide and enter the heart of Toledo, visit the Jewish Quarter and the area of the convents, with stories and legends that will trace back to the centuries before the Muslim conquest. We will discover the most emblematic places of the city, its history, its corners and anecdotes, and its main monuments such as the Cathedral of Toledo, whose architecture is a wonderful example of the Spanish Gothic style.
After a guided visit, you will have free me to discover the city by yourself, find the shops of swords and armory, taste different Toledo’s traditional food, find a bar and ask for the Carcamusas and also search for an artesanal beer.
About the winery experience
Meet once more with the group and your guide to depart for the winery. At arrival, the first thing you will see will be its vineyards, different types of vines, and depending on the season you will be able to see the vineyard in full harvest. The guide and the expert oenologist will enter the cellar to explain the processes of making a good wine, how the wine matures in the
barrels and feel that good smell of this room. To close the visit, of course, make yourself comfortable and by the hand of the sommelier taste the different wines of the region, to compare every detail of how a glass of wine can evolve in your mouth.
At the end of your tour of Toledo and Winery (the experience lasts around 8 hours), you will return to the center of Madrid in a comfortable minibus, where your guide will be able to recommend things to do during the rest of your stay. Have fun and feel unique in your experience on a Premium Small Group tour.
09:00 Welcoming by Official Expert Guide
10:00 Arrival in Toledo: Panoramic from Mirador del Valle.
10:30 Walking tour – Inside the neighborhoods of the old town and Jewish quarter. (1 hr)
11:30 Free time or visit to Toledo by yourself (1h:45 min) – 1:30
13:15 Reunion at meeting point
13:30 Departure to the Winery
14:00 Arrival to the Winery – (90 min visit)
Winery Visit – Vineyards Visit – Wine Tasting
16:00 Return to Madrid. – 15:30
16:30 Finish at Calle Bailén, 25.
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
- Infants from 0 to 3 years old are NOT ALLOWED on this experience
- Visit Toledo, the Imperial City
- Visit a Winery from the XVIII Century
- Taste 3 Selected Wines
- Explore the Vineyards and Learn about its Culture.
- Relax on a Private Luxury Van Transportation
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Pick up in the hotel
- Available: Daily
- Available: 8 hours approx.
- Departure: 09:00 am
- Languages: Spanish & English
- Available: Child Price 89.99 €
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience