Madrid Premium Small Group Tours
Toledo Guided Day Tour by AVE (High-speed Train) from Madrid
- Enjoy on board of the fastest, ecological and comfortable high-speed train in Spain (reaching 300 km/h)
- Experience Toledo history and culture in a premium small group
- Visit the Jewish Quarter and the area of the convents
- Enter the Cathedral of Toledo and learn everything you need to know about it with your guide
- Enjoy additional time to discover the old town on your own
89.99 € per person
Duration: 5 hoursBook online now
Travel to Toledo, in this exclusive half day trip, by high-speed train from Madrid, the most comfortable and fastest way of traveling in Spain. In ecological terms, train travel remains overall the most environmentally friendly mode of traveling.
Feel transported to the medieval ages and discover the secrets and mysteries of the “city of three cultures”. Discover the historic center, declared a World Heritage site by UNESCO. Learn about the peaceful coexistence of the three major religions, strolling through the narrow streets. Explore 2.000 years of history with your guide.
Discover the high-speed train
Start this incredible experience in the most comfortable way, aboard the fastest train in Spain (reaches a top speed of 300 km/h ), highlighting its punctuality, avoiding up to 2 hours of delays and traffic jams of big cities and getting to Toledo in just 30 minutes.
You will get impressed by the countryside you often wouldn’t see if you were driving the highway or flying thousands of miles in the air. Enjoy comfortable seating, toilet access, even take a break in the cafeteria to drink some coffee or beer and more service on board to guarantee your comfort.
Toledo Imperial city tour
After a scenic ride, arrive in the beautiful Imperial city of Toledo, declared a World Heritage by UNESCO. Toledo is one of the oldest cities in Europe with buildings that mix architectural styles including Arabic, Gothic, Mudejar, Renaissance and Baroque, also it is called the “city of the three cultures” since Christians, Muslims and Jews lived together here. The great painter El Greco lived in Toledo in the sixteenth century. Immerse yourself with our official expert guide and enter the heart of Toledo, and its most valuable monuments, visit the Jewish Quarter and the area of the convents, with stories and legends that will trace back to the centuries before the Muslim conquest gems.
We will discover the most emblematic places of the city, its history, its corners and anecdotes, and its main monuments such as the Cathedral of Toledo, whose architecture is a wonderful example of the Spanish Gothic style. Your guide will reveal all the secrets of the city.
08:45 Meeting point at Calle Atocha, 116.
09:00 Welcome from your Official Expert Guide.
09:15 Departure from Atocha “Almudena Grande” train station to Toledo.
09:48 Arrival in Toledo train station.
10:05 Arrival in Toledo, Plaza de Zocodover. Walking tour: Inside the neighborhoods of the old town. 1hr.
11:05 Visit to Toledo`s Cathedral from Inside. 45min.
11:50 Free time in Toledo. 1hr.
13:00 Meeting point in Toledo, Plaza de Zocodover and return to the train station.
13:25 Departure from Toledo train station to Atocha “Almudena Grande”.
14:00 Arrival in Atocha train station.
14:00 Finish the experience.
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances.
- Due to logistics matters, the tour must start punctually. Delays will not be tolerated; they will be considered a non-refundable no show.
- ID/Passport is required for the tour, If we don't have this information by the time of the booking, your reservation may be canceled.
- High-speed train transportation
- Guided visit to Toledo.
- Tips (optional).
- Food or beverages unless specified.
- Hotel pick up or transfer.
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 5 hours
- Departure: 9 am from Monday to Saturday / 12 am Sunday
- Languages: Spanish, English
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%
- Meeting Point: C. de Atocha, 118, 28012 Madrid (in front of KFC)
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience