Madrid Premium Small Group Tours
Three Cities in one day: Segovia, Ávila & Toledo from Madrid
- Discover and visit 3 cities that are UNESCO World Heritage sites in 1 day
- Guided tour of Segovia, Ávila and Toledo, given by a professional guide.
- Marvel at Segovia's well-preserved Roman aqueduct
- Visit to the exteriors of Spain's first Gothic cathedral and the royal Alcazar
- Tour the Gothic Primada Cathedral of Toledo
- Explore Ávila on foot and know the history of the cathedral and the Convent of Santa Teresa
- Discover Ávila's 11th-century medieval walls.
- Tour inside the Gothic Primada Cathedral of Toledo
- Panoramic of Toledo from the valley viewpoint.
- Reveals the city of the 3 cultures, appreciating the Jewish quarter, Muslim and Christian neighborhoods.
119.99 € per person
Duration: 12hBook online now
Join this 11-hour trip from Madrid that takes you to three ci es in just one day. Come and discover three ci es named World Heritage sites by UNESCO, and just a short distance from Madrid. Join us and our official professional guide on this guided tour, where we will show you Spain’s most relevant landscapes, history and monuments.
The best of Toledo
We will depart early and head to Toledo, where we will start with a guided tour accompanied by our official guide, Toledo has a long-standing Christian, Jewish and Muslim tradition. Therefore, it is also known as the city of three cultures. We will not only visit the most representative places of each one of these cities on this tour, but we will also visit some precious hidden nooks and crannies only known to a few locals. Join us and discover the secrets of Spain’s second largest cathedral with our specialist guide.
To farewell Toledo, we will cross the city through its narrow and picturesque streets, memorable to treasure unforgettable images, in addition, I will show you one of the best panoramic views of the city, where you will surely capture your best photo!.
The best of Ávila
Then we will leave for Ávila. Visit the Ávila’s historic center and discover the legacy of this city declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Be amazed by its fascinating history!
The route will continue along a stretch of the famous Walls of Ávila. How has it been preserved to the present day? We will reveal these questions on the thick wall that surrounds the city’s en re historic center as we head toward the Cathedral and other monuments.
If the upgrade option is selected, we will make a stop to have lunch in a local restaurant in the old town, where we will enjoy a typical “Iberian Traditional Meal”
The best of Segovia
We will continue our trip heading to Segovia, our third stop of the day and our third city declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. We will arrive at Segovia’s historic center, then, inciate a walk through the main square of the city, the Plaza Mayor, contemplating monuments such as its majes Roman Aqueduct, we will continue through the old quarter of the city we reach the Cathedral, and finally we will arrive In the majes c Alcazar, the old royal palace and fortress. There, you will have free me to discover a little bit of the city on your own, take good pictures and have nice souvenirs.
At the end of your tour (the experience lasts around 12 hours ), you will return to the center of Madrid in a comfortable bus, where your guide will be able to recommend things to do during the rest of your stay.
08:00 Welcome by Official Expert Guide.
09:00 Arrival in Toledo – Walking tour: Inside the neighborhoods of the old town.
10:00 Visit to Toledo`s Cathedral from Inside.
11:30 Panoramic from the Valley and departure to Avila.
13:00 Arriving in Avila: Walking tour inside the Fortress City of Avila.
14:00 Time for Lunch ( if upgrade selected or enjoy free time )
15:00 Departure to Segovia.
16:00 Arrival to Segovia – Walking tour starting with the cultural visit on Roman aqueduct.
16:30 Visits to Segovia’s Cathedral and External views from the Royal Alcazar.
17:30 Free time to walk around, take photographs, get shopping, or access Alcazar.
18:30 Panoramic from Alcazar Gardens and return to Madrid
19:30 Finish at Calle Bailén, 25.
- Please, be at the check in point 15 minutes before departure time
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. In case of not reaching the minimum of participants, the tour will be rescheduled.
- The route of this tour is not designed for people in wheelchairs or mobility difficulties. In each city visited, a walking tour is carried out, with inclined climbs and stairs, which may affect the itinerary of the activity.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- Children under 3 years old are free of charge.
- Please notify the exact age of the infant when you confirm your booking to arrange a baby car seat.
- You are kindly requested to inform of any nutritional requirement (diet, allergies, etc.) at the time of booking the tour and at the check-in.
- This experience is performed in bilingual format (English and Spanish)
- Air-conditioned minibus transportation
- Guided tour of Segovia, Ávila and Toledo, given by a professional guide
- Lunch in a traditional restaurant ( if upgrade selected or enjoy free time )
- Price with lunch included: 144,99€
- Entry to the Primate Cathedral of Toledo
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pick up
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 12h
- Departure: 08:00am
- Languages: Bilingual tour: English & Spanish
- Child Policy: 0-3 years old: free of charge / 4-8 years old: 30% discount / 9+ years old: adult price
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience