Madrid Premium Small Group Tours
Segovia Hot Air Balloon Experience from Madrid
- Travel to Segovia from Madrid in a comfortable air-conditioned van.
- Experience flying in a hot air balloon over Segovia, one of the most beautiful places to fly in Spain.
- Be amazed by the incredible views and the feeling of freedom that a balloon flight can give you
- Fly with expert pilots and experienced hot-air-balloon professionals over some of the world's most famous sites
- Marvel at Segovia's well-preserved Roman aqueduct.
- Get the photos of your experience and flight certificate
239.99 € per person
Duration: 4,5hBook online now
You are invited to discover Segovia by land and air in this 10 hour tour. Let us take you to Segovia from Madrid in an comfortable van and revel in an amazing experience flying over the city of Segovia, driven soley by the wind. Ride up to the heavens in a hot air balloon from the outskirts of Segovia. Doubtlessly a unique experience to remember for a lifetime, guided by the morning breeze, upon high and celebrating with cava.
Segovia hot air balloon ride
A hot air balloon flight is an activity for all ages that can be shared between friends, family or colleagues. From the first flame that inflates the balloon, to the last breeze upon landing, balloon flights are a unique experience to remember for a lifetime, discovering the unforeseen surprises of the landscape from up on high, guided by the morning breeze. The 1-hour flight over the city of Segovia always takes place first thing in the morning, taking advantage of the weather conditions and soft breezes of dawn. We will arrive at the take-off point with sufficient time to observe the inflation of the balloon and receive instructions from its pilot.
During the flight over the aqueduct, the Cathedral and the former royal palace and fortress – the Alacázar Real, we may reach heights of up to 1,000 meters. We will receive pictures and videos taken during the flight, an expert pilot with years of experience will show us all the details on how the balloon works. A ceremony will be held at the end of the flight complete with champagne, breakfast and a certificate when you touch down.
Fell unique in your experience in a premium small group tour.
06:30/ 07:30 – Pickup at traveler accommodation
08:00/ 08:30 – Arrival in fly camp: Welcome by Official Specialist Guide & fly camp
08:15/ 08:45– Fly experience in a hot air balloon.
09:30/ 09:45 – Brunch: Tasting appetizers and Toast / fly Experience certificate.
12:00 – Return to Madrid.
- Please, be at the check in point 15 minutes before departure time
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
- You are kindly requested to inform of any nutritional requirement (diet, allergies, etc.) at the time of booking the tour.
- Minimum age allowed to join the tour is 9 years old.
- There is no weight limit, but if if your weight is over 100kb (220 lb) please contact with us before the booking day
- Shared accommodation addredd for pick up, phone number and email. The pickups are in Madrid Center, outside this range the meeting point must be agreed.
- The pickups are organized in the city center
- Depending on the season of the year, based on the winters and summer solstice, the pickup schedules, as well as the flight schedules, may vary, (Winters 07:00/ Summer 06:00)
- The previous afternoon between 4:00pm / 5:00 pm, will be shared via email the pick-up agenda, with pickup locations and contact details of the driver who will caryy out in transport
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
- The times may vary during each month and are related to the time of sunrise
- Pick-up and drop-off included (only Hotels in Madrid city)
- Assistance from a 4x4 vehicle throughout the activity (permanent radio connection with the balloon)
- Hot air balloon flight
- Countryside breakfast, and a glass of cava
- Flight certificate
- Free time for lunch (1,5h)
- Photos of the adventure
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Available: DAILY
- Departure: 06.00am (summer) / 07.00am (winter)
- Languages: Bilingual tour: English & Spanish
- Meeting Point: Pickup Madrid Center / M30
- Child Policy: None – minimum age allowed 10 years old
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience