Madrid Premium Small Group Tours
Madrid Segway Fun Tour: Old town highlights
- Learn all about the reign of the Habsburgs in Madrid during a brief Segway tour
- Discover Madrid on a Segway tour that will take you to some of the best sites in the city
- Ride through the streets of Madrid while you listen to the commentary provided by our expert guide
- Visit the surroundings Almudena Cathedral and Royal Palace
- Explore the riverside of Madrid Rio and its “beaches”
- Visit Matadero de Madrid, an old factory converted today into an art gallery.
- You will be amazed at the end of the route with our WE farewell
39.99 € per person
Duration: 1h30mBook online now
Explore Madrid on a next-generation and ecological Segway and behold the monuments from a different perspective on this 1.5-hour tour accompanied by our official guide.
Visit and discover the secrets of the Almudena Cathedral and Royal Palace and learn more about the history, customs and traditions of the Spanish capital.
Discover Madrid Rio park and roll over the banks of Manzanares river.
Behold contemporary art works and innovative gardens in the park, as well as Matadero de Madrid, an art gallery and its halls for cultural events
Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a Premium Small Group tour, delight yourself with our WE farewell.
Old Town Highlights on Segway
As is always the case on each tour, we will start with the training session. Our expert guide will ensure that you feel safe and comfortable before embarking on the tour. You will also be able to verify the Segway’s ease of handling.
The 1.5-hour tour will first head towards the Plaza de Oriente with its beautiful views of the French gardens. In the background will be the Royal Palace, which is always so impressive in the eyes of visitors and which once housed the Spanish monarchy.
The tour will continue to the Almudena Cathedral. Take the road to Madrid Río, a new park that combines classic historical features with a modern atmosphere, where outdoor activities are carried out, surrounded by gardens and contemporary-style works of art. Roll along the banks of the Manzanares river and visit the Matadero de Madrid gallery, an old butcher factory, converted into a gallery for arts and cultural events. Visit the Parque del Moro Gardens, which together with the Sabatini Gardens, surround the Royal Palace.
Admire the ancient site of the Valnadú gate, demolished by order of King Philip II. Observe the neoclassical façade of the Teatro Real, a style giving a cultural touch to many parts of Madrid. Finally, the visit concludes in the Plaza de Oriente, where you can have some good photographs and the best recommendations from our local specialist guide.
10:00 am Welcoming by Expert Guide and Practice
10:20 am Visit to Plaza de Oriente, Royal Palace and Almudena Cathedral.
10:40 am Visit to Madrid Rio and Matadero de Madrid.
11:00 am Visit to Campo del Moro Gardens and Kings Bridge.
11:30 pm End of tour in Teatro Real and Opera.
- Please, be at the check in point 15 minutes before departure time.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- The maximum weight allowed on the Segway is 130 kg (286.50 lb). In case of exceeding this weight, you will not be allowed to participate in the activity.
- Minimum age allowed is 10 years old or at least 1.50m (4.9’) tall.Child seats are available for your bike for children under 20kg (44 lb).
- Wear comfortable clothes and comfortable shoes
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
- Professional Bilingual Guide to ensure a quality service and the greatest knowledge of the destination
- Helmets and protection (all sizes).
- Safety training and supervised test (additional time)
- Tips (optional)
- Rain jacket.Gloves during the winter.
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 1h30m
- Departure: 10.00 / 12.00 / 14.00 / 16:00
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience