Madrid Premium Small Group Tours
Madrid Segway TOP Highlights & Retiro park tour
- Learn all about the reign of the Habsburgs in Madrid during a brief Segway tour.
- Discover Madrid on a Segway tour that will take you to some of the best sites in the city
- Ride through the streets of Madrid while you listen to the commentary provided by our expert guide.
- Visit the surroundings of Almudena Cathedral and Royal Palace
- Ride through Plaza Mayor, Madrid's most famous square.
- Trip to the Paseo del Prado-Retiro axis, recently named cultural heritage of humanity by UNESCO.
- Behold the statue of the king Alfonso XII in the immense Estanque del Retiro.
- Admire the Almudena Cathedral and Royal Palace from a panoramic view.
49.99 € per person
Duration: 2h approx.Book online now
A 1h30-hour guided Segway tour of Madrid using next-generation Segways. Once you are trained and confident, you will explore the city’s most notable features, including some places that only locals know about.
If you like longer tours, the Retiro park is a perfect setting to feel how a perfect urban combination is created by the blend of city and nature. Glide through a green path of forests, historic gardens, parks and many more places to be discovered with the best guides on this Segway tour.
Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a Premium Small Group tour, delight yourself with our WE farewell.
The best highlights of Madrid on Segway
Come and enjoy the newest and safest model of Segway, the “Genuine i2 Segways”. Always in the safety hands of your guide, in this experience you will discover how to use your authentic Segway in a magical atmosphere that only the Madrid skyline can create.
Your tour will be adapted to your skills levels. If this is your first time, you need only 5 to 10 minutes to become an expert. After the training, we will show you the Madrid you want to see, including the main sights and secret nooks known only to the locals.
You will start touring the Villa de los Austrias, the old enclave of the Habsburg dynasty, discover the surroundings of the San Miguel market and the interiors of the Plaza Mayor, continue the route passing through the neighborhood of Las Letras, especially Huertas Street and Cervantes Street. You will arrive at the Paseo del Prado, recently named cultural heritage of
humanity by Unesco. You will enter the Retiro Park, a classic park, considered one of the lungs of the city with hundreds of species of fauna and flora; Right there you will see the Crystal Palace and surround the Retiro Pond. You will return to the central point, the Puerta del Sol, on the way to the viewpoint of the Royal Palace and the Almudena Cathedral, you will appreciate the immensity of these imposing monuments. Finally, the visit concludes in the Plaza de Oriente, where you can have some good photographs and the best recommendations from our local specialist guide.
10:00 am Welcome by Expert Guide and Practice.
10:20 am Visit Calle Mayor, San Miguel Market and Plaza Mayor.
10:30 am Visit Barrio de las Letras, Casa Cervantes, Plaza Santa Ana.
11:10 am Visit Retiro Park, Retiro Lake, Cristal Palace, Fallen Angel Statue.
11:50 am Visit Puerta del Sol, Almudena Cathedral, Royal Palace and Plaza Oriente.
12:00 pm End of tour in Teatro Real and Opera.
- Please, be at the check in point 15 minutes before departure time.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- The maximum weight allowed on the Segway is 130 kg (286.50 lb). In case of exceeding this weight, you will not be allowed to participate in the activity.
- Minimum age allowed is 10 years old or at least 1.50m (4.9’) tall.Child seats are available for your bike for children under 20kg (44 lb).
- Wear comfortable clothes and comfortable shoes
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
- Professional Bilingual Guide to ensure a quality service and the greatest knowledge of the destination
- Safety training and supervised test (10-15 minutes additional time)
- Helmets and protection (all sizes)
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Gloves during the winter. Rain jacket.
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 1h30 approx.
- Departure: 10.00 / 12.00 / 14.00 / 16:00
- Languages: English & Spanish
- Meeting Point: C. de la Escalinata, 10, 28013 Madrid
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience