Madrid Premium Small Group Tours
Local Tapas & Wine Tour with Drinks and Views from Rooftops
- Discover Letters, La Latina and Los Austrias districts in a fantastic route through the center of Madrid
- Taste the Spanish Gastronomy in a fantastic dinner or dinner through several tapas stops: Traditional Mushrooms with a Spanish “Quinto”. Typical Spanish Omelet pincho & beer.Delicious Meat cheeks with smashed potatoes with red wine.Shrimp with Garlic served in terraco a or in a clay dish & white wine.
- Relax on one of the best terraces in Madrid accompanied by a cocktail, to end the experience. (available only in the 06:00PM option. The 11:30 includes one more tapa tasting instead)
- Feel unique in your experience in a premium small group tour.
74.99 € per person
Duration: 4h30Book online now
There is a story to tell about every corner of Madrid and the markets that supply the city have been proof of this for almost a century.
Discover with our professional culinary expert guide, a real signature cuisine, gourmet products and a vast amount of culinary culture, nowadays hidden in the reformed markets of San Miguel and La Cebada in the La Latina neighborhood in Madrid. A blend of gastronomy and entertainment welcomes both locals and visitors to enjoy good drinks, exquisite tapas and live music.
You’ll continue the tour with a tasting of drinks and tapas, such that you can grasp a comprehensive overview of the gastronomy of Spain and Madrid.
Have fun and feel unique in your experience on a Premium Small Group tour.
Discover a real signature cuisine
Enjoy the true art of Tapeo in this 4.5-hour experience in which you will discover Spanish gastronomy from bar to bar visiting different neighborhoods.
The tour will start at the San Miguel square, where we will move to La Latina, Cava Baja and Cuchilleros streets, most of the famous sites for Tapeo’; in there we will taste typical mushrooms tapas or Padrón peppers: Why are some hot and others not? accompanied by a beer or cider.. The route will continue through different bars in the center of Madrid, where we will taste.
Near the first stop, the tour arrives in the San Miguel Market, to taste the famous Spanish Omelet pincho accompanied by a cold beer. After the San Miguel Market visit, we will walk through the Plaza Mayor and Barrio de las Letras, where famous poets and artists spent the best years of their lives. Next to Huertas Street, our stop goes into an old but renovated bar (or “Casa de Comidas”), to taste Meat cheeks, known as “Carrilleras”with smashed potatoes and drinking a good wine, preferably red. The route continues walking through Plaza de Santa Ana and Spanish Theater, a lot of terraces in this area, and you will feel and be part of it. Our last tasting stop, deliver us a traditional Shrimp with Garlic served in terracota or in a clay dish. After several typical tastings, can you think of a better ending than
going up to a terrace with excellent views of Madrid to enjoy a drink? Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a small group premium tour. *Rooftop drinks are only available in the 06:00PM tour. The 11:30AM includes one more tapa tasting
18:00 Welcome and Briefing from our Expert Guide.
18:10 Walking from the mee ng point to Madrid de los Austrias and La Latina neighborhoods.
18:25 Visit a local tavern to taste stuffed mushrooms with beer.
18:50 Visit to San Miguel Market and taste Spanish Omelet pincho & beer.
19:10 Walking through Plaza Mayor and Las Letras neighborhood.
19:20 Visit a local tavern to taste meat cheeks with smashed potatoes and wine.
20:00 A short trip to the rest of Calle Huertas and Lope de Vega house museum, Plaza Santa Ana and Teatro Español.
20:30 Visit to an urban market to taste Shrimp with Garlic served in terraco a or in a clay dish & wine.
21:30 Culmina on of the activity tasting with a Cocktail on a Rooftop Terrace.
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
- You are kindly requested to inform of any nutritional requirement (diet, allergies, etc.) at the time of booking the tour
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund
- There is a minimum of people required to operate on languages that are not English or Spanish. if this minimum is not reached, the tour will be offered in English
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
- Bilingual Professional Local Guide
- Cultural Visit in Madrid. Traditional Mushrooms or Padrón peppers.Spanish Omelet pincho & beer. Meat cheeks with smashed potatoes & wine.Shrimp with Garlic served in terracotta or in a clay dish & wine.
- 4 stops of Tapas accompanied by wine, beer or soft drinks. Two of them in famous markets.
- A cocktail on a terrace in Madrid
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pick up
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 4h30
- Departure: 11h30am & 06:00pm
- Languages: English & Spanish
- Meeting Point: Plaza de San Miguel, 7, 28005 Madrid
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience