Madrid Premium Small Group Tours
Escorial, Valle de los Caidos & Segovia from Madrid
- Discover and visit 3 important architectural monuments that are National Heritage sites in 1 day.
- Guided tour of Valle de los Caídos, El Escorial and Segovia, given by a professional guide.
- Marvel at Segovia's well-preserved Roman aqueduct.
- Discover “El Valle de los Caídos” (tickets included)
- Explore El Escorial, the most important architectural monument of the Spanish Renaissance.
- Taste a Cochinillo (Suckling Pig) Lunch.
- Feel unique in your experience in a premium small group tour.
99.99 € per person
Duration: 10 HrsBook online now
Discover the evolution of Spanish imperium from the past till the modern time. Visiting the ̈Valle de los Caídos ̈ you will discover Spain of the 20th century. Exploring the Monastery of Escorial provides understanding of Spanish novelty. Finally, Visit Segovia and enjoy the beauty of the city and its medieval atmosphere. Tasting one of the most traditional dishes of Spanish gastronomy ̈Cochinillo ̈ (suckling pig) Enjoy the full menu. Explore all the places accompanied by our expert guide and relax in our luxury vans. Have fun and feel unique in your experience on a Premium Small Group tour.
Visit to the most historical sites in Spain.
We will leave Madrid heading towards the beautiful “Valle de los Caídos” (Valley of the Fallen), declared National Heritage. Visiting the valley, you will see and discover Spain of the 20th century. Admire the largest Christian cross in the world (150m).
Afterwards, you will visit El Escorial and you will learn about Spanish novelty. El Escorial is the most important architectural monument of the Spanish Renaissance.
Immerse yourself with our expert guide and enter the heart of Segovia, visit the aqueduct and the area of the convents, with stories and legends that will trace back to the centuries before the Muslim conquest. We will discover the most emblematic places of the city, its history, its corners and anecdotes, and its main monuments such as the Alcazar of Segovia or the Cathedral. After the Segovia cultural visit, we will discover the Spanish gastronomy, enjoying the famous Cochinillo Segoviano (suckling pig). The suckling pig has had an ongoing presence in the gastronomic and cultural history of Segovia and is rooted in tradition. If we observe the tastes, the recipes and the customs of its preparation across different countries and regions, we
may arrive at the conclusion that our recipe here in Segovia is the most surprising one of all, due to its simplicity and the naturalness with which we treat the product when cooking it.
Exploring all the sights you will be accompanied by our expert guide and relax in our luxury vans.
08:00 – Welcoming and Briefing by our Expert Guide
08:00 – Departure from Madrid to Segovia
09:00 – Arrival in Segovia
09:00 – Cultural visit of Segovia, visit the Roman Aqueduct and exteriors of the Cathedral and Royal Alcazar of Segovia (2 Hrs)
11:00 – Free time in Segovia (1 Hr)
12:00 – Cochinillos Lunch in Segovia
13:00 – End of Lunch & Departure from Segovia to El Escorial
14:00 – Arrival in El Escorial: Walking through the Frailes Garden and views of the Escorial Monastery
14:45 – Free time at Escorial Plaza de la Constitución.
15:15 – Departure from El Escorial to Valle de los Caídos
15:35 – Arrival in Valle de los Caídos
15:40 – Entrance and visit of the basilica Valle de los Caídos
16:30 – Departure from Valle de los Caídos to Madrid
17:30 – Finish at Calle Bailén, 25
- Please, be at the check in point 15 minutes before departure time.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. In case of not reaching the minimum of participants, tour will be rescheduled.
- You are kindly requested to inform of any nutritional requirement (diet, allergies, etc.) at the time of booking the tour
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
- Air-conditioned minibus transportation
- Guided tour of El Escorial, Valle de los Caidos and Segovia, given by a professional guide
- Valle de los Caídos ticket
- Lunch in a traditional restaurant (Cochinillo included)
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pick up
- Available: Tuesday & Sundays
- Departure: 08:00 am
- Duration: 10 hours aprox.
- Languages: Spanish & English
- Child Policy: Child Price 99.99€ (4-8 years)
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience