Madrid Premium Small Group Tours
Three Historical Sites in Spain: Escorial, Valle de los Caídos & Segovia with Optional Suckling Pig Lunch from Madrid
- Discover and visit 3 important architectural monuments that are National Heritage sites in 1 day.
- Guided tour of Valle de los Caídos, El Escorial and Segovia, given by a professional guide.
- Marvel at Segovia's well-preserved Roman aqueduct.
- Discover “El Valle de los Caídos” (tickets included)
- Explore El Escorial, the most important architectural monument of the Spanish Renaissance.
- Taste a Cochinillo (Suckling Pig) Lunch if upgrade is selected.
- Feel unique in your experience in a premium small group tour.
139.99 € per person
Duration: 9 HrsBook online now
Discover the evolution of the Spanish empire from its historic roots through to the modern era. Start your journey in Segovia, where you can bask in the city’s beauty and its medieval ambiance.
Here, you have the option to upgrade and sample one of the most traditional dishes of Spanish gastronomy – the “Cochinillo” (suckling pig) while enjoying the full menu.
Continuing on, your exploration leads you to the Monastery of El Escorial, offering insights into the unique Spanish traditions and history.
Finally, conclude your tour at the “Valle de los Caídos” (Valley of the Fallen), where you can uncover the Spain of the 20th century. Travel to each location in the comfort of our luxury vans, accompanied by our expert guide.
Have fun and feel unique in your experience on a Premium Small Group tour.
Visit to the most historical sites in Spain.
Setting out from Madrid, our journey begins with an exploration of the heart of Segovia, a city steeped in centuries of history. Immerse yourself with our expert guide and enter the heart of Segovia, visit the aqueduct and the area of the convents, with stories and legends that will trace back to the centuries before the Muslim conquest. We will discover the most emblematic places
of the city, its history, its corners and anecdotes, and its main monuments such as the Alcazar of Segovia or the Cathedral.
With the upgrade option, after the Segovia cultural visit, we will discover the Spanish gastronomy, enjoying the famous Cochinillo Segoviano (suckling pig). The suckling pig has had an ongoing presence in the gastronomic and cultural history of Segovia and is rooted in tradition.
Then we will discover the magnificent “Valle de los Caídos” (Valley of the Fallen), declared National Heritage. Here, you’ll delve into Spain’s 20th-century history, and marvel at the largest
Christian cross in the world, standing at a towering 150 meters. Our journey culminates with a visit to El Escorial, the architectural jewel of the Spanish Renaissance. Here, you will gain insight
into Spanish novelty and the intricate details that make this monument the most important Renaissance artifact in Spain.
Throughout the exploration, you’ll travel in comfort and style, accompanied by our knowledgeable guide and in the luxurious ease of our vans. Embark on this immersive journey and soak up the rich history, splendid architecture, and tantalizing gastronomy that this unique route has to offer.
09:00 – Pickup and Welcoming & Departure from Madrid to Segovia
09:15 – Arrival in Segovia: Cultural visit the Roman Aqueduct and exteriors of the Cathedral and Royal Alcazar of Segovia (1.5 Hrs)
11:00 – Free time in Segovia (2 Hr)
13:15 – Departure from Segovia to El Escorial
14:30 – Arrival in El Escorial: Visit to the Royal Monastery of San Lorenzo of El Escorial
16:00 – Departure from El Escorial to Valle de los Caídos
16:20 – Arrival in Valle de los Caídos: Entrance and visit of the basilica.
16:30 – Entrance and visit of the basilica Valle de los Caídos (45 min)
17:15 – Departure from Valle de los Caídos to Madrid
18:00 – Finish at Calle Bailen in Madrid.
- Please, be at the check in point 15 minutes before departure time.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. In case of not reaching the minimum of participants, tour will be rescheduled.
- You are kindly requested to inform of any nutritional requirement (diet, allergies, etc.) at the time of booking the tour
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- Children under 3 years old are free of charge.
- Please notify the exact age of the infant when you confirm your booking to arrange a baby car seat.
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
- Air-conditioned minibus transportation
- Guided tour of El Escorial, Valle de los Caidos and Segovia, given by a professional guide
- Valle de los Caídos ticket
- Royal Monastery of San Lorenzo of El Escorial. (tickets included)
- Lunch in a traditional restaurant (Cochinillo included)
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pick up
- Available: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
- Departure: 09:00 am
- Duration: 9 hours aprox.
- Languages: Spanish & English
- Child Policy: Child Price 119.99€ (4-8 years)
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience