Madrid Premium Small Group Tours
Winery Day Tour: Two of the Best Ribera del Duero’s Wineries
- Private transportation to La Ribera del Duero Region
- Visit one of the World's Best Wine Cellars with an authentic D.O. Wine Tasting with an Expert Enologist - 3 wines
- Visiting Peñafiel town and having free time for lunch
- Visit to one of the best vineyards and most avant-garde wineries in the Ribera del Duero. Accompanied by Wine Tasting with an Expert Enologist - 3 wines
- Enjoy the experience on a Premium Small Group tour
169.99 € per person
Duration: 12 hrs aproxBook online now
Enjoy an exclusive day out in a Premium Small Group Tour to two local wineries in Ribera del Duero Region and taste 6 excellent wines paired with a wide variety of snacks. We will visit two wineries and vineyards, maybe the best wineries in Spain.
Visit two Ribera del Duero wineries
We will travel on a luxury Mercedes to visit 2 hand-picked selected wineries. Our first stop is one of the World’s best wineries according to the magazine Wine & Spirits, in the lands near Aranda del Duero. Here we will get a guided visit to the cellars where we will learn about the history of the family winery and its handcrafted wine production, following it from the soil to the bottle. Then, led by an expert oenologist, we will taste how the unique climate and soil from the region of Ribera del Duero merge into the wine selection that we will have.
After the first visit to the vineyard, you will visit the town of Peñafiel, an enclave in the center of the Ribera del Duero. Here you will have free me to explore its narrow streets and have lunch on your own.
We will continue the day visiting an award-winning vineyard, discovering their great technology applied to all processes to deliver a high quality premium wine, a true passionate expert will join during the whole visit to describe every little detail about the winecrafting! A unique and exclusive way to visit a stunning rural landscape with endless vineyards. After discovering the origin and history of one of the most stunning wines in the region and the ecological process of its production during an exclusive and personalized experience, it is now me for one more selected Wine Tasting.
Have fun and feel unique in your experience on a Premium Small Group tour.
08:00 – Welcoming and Briefing from our Specialist Driver/Guide. Departure from Madrid to Ribera del Duero Region
10:00 – Arrival in the first winery.
10:15 – Guided tour into the vineyards and wine tasting.
11:45 – Discover the winery shop and finish the first visit.
12:00 – Departure from winery to Peñafiel.
12:30 – Free time to discover Peñafiel town and have lunch on your own.
14:30 – Departure from Peñafiel for the second visit.
15:00 – Arrival in the second winery.
15:15 – Guided tour into the vineyards and wine tasting.
16:45 – Discover the winery shop and finish the second visit.
17:00 – Departure from winery to Madrid.
19:00 – Arrival in Madrid.
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- Minimum age allowed to join the tour is 4 years old.
- You are kindly requested to inform of any nutritional requirement (diet, allergies, etc.) at the time of booking the tour.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- There is a minimum number of people required to operate on languages that are not English or Spanish. If this minimum is not reached, the tour will be offered in English.
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
- Transportation by air-conditioned van to Ribera del Duero.
- Bilingual Professional Local Guide during all the experience.
- Visit to 2 Premium Wineries in the Duero region.
- Wine tasting (minimum 3 wines per cellar)
- Professional Oenologist in both wineries.
- Visit to a place of historical interest in Peñafiel town.
- Tips (optional).
- Food or beverages unless specified.
- Pickup in accommodations.
- Available: Daily except Sunday and Monday
- Departure: 8:00 am
- Duration: 12 hours aprox.
- Languages: Spanish & English
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience