Lisboa Private Tours
Sintra with Pena Palace & Cascais Sailing Trip Private tour
- Sail along the coast of Belem, Estoril, and Cascais, to enjoy the sea breeze and marvel at the view of the sunny beaches
- Learn with a walking tour in Cascais led by an expert guide.
- Discover Cascais, the summer destination of the royal family up until the end of the 19th century
- Learn about the history of Cascais Citadel a set of fortifications with more than 500 years
- Be amazed by Cascais “Hells Mouth” a unique natural chasm located in the seaside cliffs, and feel the full force of the Atlantic Ocean
- Enjoy 2 hours of free time in Cascais and follow the recommendations of your guide.
- Return to Lisboa on a comfortable air-conditioned van or minibus
547 € per person
Duration: 4hBook online now
Meet your boat ride at the port of Belem and sail along the coast until you reach Cascais bay. On your way to Cascais, you will be able to learn stories from the route that was used by Portuguese navigators 500 years ago for entering and leaving the city of Lisboa, to admire one of Portugal’s largest maritime defensive structures, the imposing and formal site of St. Juliao da Barra Fort, and to soak up the sea breeze and marvel at the
stunning views of the sunny beaches from the city of Estoril and Cascais. When you arrive in Cascais, a fisherman village that once was the summer destination of the Portuguese royal family, you will learn with a walking tour led by your Expert Guide over the Cascais Citadel, a set of fortifications built between the 15th and 17h
century to protect the main Portuguese Atlantic port before entering Lisboa, from pirate and corsairs robberies. Engage with the history and curiosities about this place while you admire the route that will take you to a unique natural chasm located in the seaside cliffs, the “Hells Mouth” a breathtaking place, to feel the Atlantic Ocean’s full force and take a memorable postal picture. Then enjoy 2 hours of free time where you will have the chance to visit your preferred monuments on your own or to stroll into the charming streets of the village to try the typical local gastronomy. In the end, you will return to Lisboa in a luxury private van or minibus with air conditioning. Enjoy and have fun on a private and exclusive tour.
- Luxury Van & Driver
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Sailing trip from Belem to Cascais
- Guided tour in Cascais
- 2 hours free time in Cascais
- Transportation from Cascais to Lisbon by van or minibus
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Duration: 4h
- Departure: Under Request from 10:00 to 17:00hrs
- Languages: Spanish, English, French & Portuguese
- Child Policy: Free for child of less than 4 years old
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%.
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience