Lisboa Private Tours
Sintra & Cabo da Roca by 4WD from Lisboa
- Discover romantic Sintra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit the Pena Palace, one of the best expressions of 19th century Romanticism.
- Venture out on a 4WD Jeep ride along the trails of the Sintra mountain range
- Learn with a Guided Tour at Pena Palace
- Visit the picturesque village of Sintra
- Enjoy views of the city's main palaces
- Enchant with the Cultural Landscape of Sintra, world heritage by UNESCO
- Visit the wild Cabo da Roca, the westernmost point in Europe
- Enjoy this tour with a premium small group.
426 € per person
Duration: 4hBook online now
Get into the luxury van and travel to romantic Sintra in a comfortable air-conditioned minivan. Arriving at one of the highest points of the Serra de Sintra, you will see the Pena Palace, one of the best expressions of 19th century Romanticism in Europe. Enter its gardens accompanied by your guide and appreciate the exotic trees from all over the world, making this a magical and mysterious place.
Head for the Pena Palace, one of the main residences of the Portuguese royal family during the 19th century to be amazed by the intentional mixture of architectural styles and understand why King Fernando II deserved the nickname of “King-Artist”.
- Luxury Van & Driver
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Gardens and Pena Palace Guided Tour
- 4WD Jeep tour along the trails of the Sintra mountain range
- Transportation in a comfortable Minivan with air-conditioned
- Cabo da Roca visit
- Duration: 4h
- Departure: Under Request from 10:00 to 17:00hrs
- Languages: Spanish, English, French & Portuguese
- Child Policy: Free for child of less than 4 years old
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%.
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience