Lisboa Private Tours
Private Setúbal city tour & Beach Horse Riding in Comporta from Lisbon
- Experience the natural beauty of Setúbal along the Sado Estuary on a day trip
- Take a stroll through the charming historic center and buzzing market of Setúbal
- Soak up the sun and stunning coastal views on the ferry ride to Troia Peninsula
- Saddle up and enjoy the white sands of Comporta with a horse riding instructor
- Take in views of the Atlantic Ocean, rice paddies, and wildlife along the way
2 Pax - 510 €
3 Pax - 561 €
4 Pax - 616 €
5 Pax - 665 €
6 Pax - 720 €
Duration: 4hBook online now
Immerse yourself into the real fishing portuguese culture on this private tour. Discover Setúbal, considered the most important center of Portugal’s fishing industry. Visit the bustling fish market (Mercado do Livramento), the center of the historic area, the Convento de Jesus – classified as a National Monument and the Forte de São Felipe where you will see one of the most breathtaking panoramic views of the city.
Head towards Comporta on a vibrant 25 min ferry ride. This is the best way to admire the beauty of the Troia’s coast ( it is the longest in Europe, and the 7th longest in the world with 65 km of uninterrupted sand ) and it is very common to see dolphins at this point.
Arrive in Comporta, this full charm area classified as a ‘highly protected natural reserve”. Enjoy this unique landscape as you ride on horseback with instruction provided by your guide across rice paddies, pine forests, and dunes until you reach the sandy Atlantic Coast.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- Wear comfortable clothes and comfortable shoes.
- The tour may be affected due to special circumstances.
- Luxury Van & Driver
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Go deeper into Portuguese food culture visiting the charming village of Setúbal
- Ride over the dunes and onto the Praia da Torre beach where you can marvel at the sandy Atlantic Coast.
- Explore the secret paradise of Comporta
- Admire the golden sand paradise of the Tróia Peninsula, the longest beach in Europe.
- Private tour experience
- Duration: 4h
- Departure: Under Request from 10:00 to 17:00hrs
- Languages: Spanish, English, French & Portuguese
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%.
- Child Policy: Free for child of less than 4 years old
- Meeting Point: ick up included by your guide
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience