Lisboa Premium Small Group Tours
The best of Lisbon Surroundings: Sintra, Cascais & Belém
- Admire three iconic sites of Lisbon's surroundings: Sintra, Cascais and Belém.
- Explore the picturesque village of Sintra.
- Guided tour of Pena Palace, one of the best expressions of 19th century Romanticism.
- Discover Cascais, one of the most beautiful seaside villages in the world
- Marvel at the incredible neighborhood of Belém and visit two iconic monuments: Jerónimos Monastery and Belém Tower.
- Premium Small Group tour for a personalized experience.
79.99 € per person
Duration: 8hBook online now
Embark on a full-day journey through Lisbon’s surroundings where you’ll uncover the essence of three iconic destinations. Immerse yourself in the romance of Sintra, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and be amazed by the magnificent Pena Palace. Experience the coastal charm of Cascais, enjoy the sea breeze, and marvel at the fantastic view of its sunny beaches. Be captivated by the blend of history, culture and architectural marvels of Belém, one of Portugal’s most emblematic neighborhoods.
Sintra, Cascais & Belém
Enhance your exclusive experience with a full-day tour of three iconic sites: Sintra, Cascais & Belém, and discover the most emblematic surroundings of Lisbon. Meet your guide in the center of Lisbon and travel to the enchanting Sintra in a comfortable air-conditioned minivan. Upon arriving at one of the highest points of the Serra de Sintra, you’ll behold the Pena Palace, one of the finest expressions of 19th-century Romanticism in Europe.
Accompanied by your guide, explore its gardens adorned with exotic trees from around the world, creating a magical and mysterious ambiance. Proceed to the Pena Palace, a principal residence of the Portuguese royal family during the 19th century, and be amazed by the intentional fusion of architectural styles, understanding why King Fernando II earned the nickname “King-Artist.”
Continue your tour by visiting Cascais, a fisherman village that once served as the summer retreat for the royal family. You’ll relish incredible panoramic views of Guincho and Estoril beaches, followed by a guided walking tour led by your Expert Guide within the Cascais Citadel. This complex of fortifications, built over 500 years ago, protected the primary Portuguese Atlantic port from pirate and corsair attacks before they entered Lisbon.
Gain insights into the history and fascinating anecdotes of this place. After the walking tour, enjoy an hour-and-a-half of free time to savor lunch in the typical seafood restaurants of the region. Conclude this exclusive tour in Belém, one of Lisbon’s most famous neighborhoods, situated along the banks of the Tagus River, characterized by its colorful tile-covered houses and the famous Pastéis de Belém. Visit the exteriors of the Jerónimos Monastery and the Belém Tower, both declared UNESCO World Heritage Sites in 1983.
At the end of your tour, return to Lisbon’s center, where your guide will offer recommendations for further activities during your stay. Enjoy this premium small-group experience.
9:45h – Welcome with our We specialist guide
10:00h – Departure to Sintra and start the visit to Pena Palace
13:00h – Transfer to Cascais
1.5-hour guided tour of Cascais
1.5-hour of free time for lunch: Recommendation to try seafood restaurants.
16:30h – Transfer to Belém
Guided visit to Belém: Visit the exterior of Jerónimos Monastery & Belém tower
18:00h – Meet your guide again to go back to Lisbon center. End of the experience.
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- There is a minimum number of people required to operate on languages that are not English or Spanish. If this minimum is not reached, the tour will be offered in English.
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances.
- Transportation by van or minibus from/to Lisbon
- Guided tour in Sintra Pena Palace, Cascais & Belém
- Pena palace entry tickets
- Free time for lunch in Cascais
- Multilingual professional guide
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pick up
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 8h
- Departure: 10:00 am. Check in 09:45 am
- Languages: Spanish, English & Portuguese
- Child Policy: Child price 69,99€ (4-8 years)
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience