Lisboa Premium Small Group Tours
Sintra with Pena Palace Visit, Cabo da Roca & Praia da Adraga Hiking from Lisbon
- Discover romantic Sintra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit the Pena Palace, one of the best expressions of 19th century Romanticism.
- Discover the Pena Palace on a guided tour
- Venture out on an unforgettable hiking experience with breathtaking views
- Marvel at the views of the imposing Atlantic Ocean
- Be enchanted by the breathtaking views of the Sintra-Cascais Natural Park, declared world heritage by UNESCO
- Visit Cabo da Roca and Praia da Adraga, the westernmost point of mainland Europe
- Enjoy this tour in a premium small group
69.99 € per person
Duration: 6,5hBook online now
Discover Sintra, the capital of Romanticism, classified as World Heritage by UNESCO. Visit the Pena Palace on a guided tour, get involved in the Cultural Landscape of Sintra, and stroll through the streets of the picturesque village of Sintra. Venture on an unforgettable soft hiking experience of 5kms with breathtaking views along the Sintra forest and Atlantic Ocean coastline, one of the most stunning natural wonders of Portugal. Admire the unique scenery of Praia da Adraga, one of the most famous rocky beaches in the Sintra-Cascais region.
Sintra & Pena Palace visit
Meet your guide in Lisbon city center and travel to romantic Sintra in a comfortable van or minibus with air conditioning. Arriving at one of the highest points of the Serra de Sintra, you will see the Pena Palace, one of the best expressions of 19th century Romanticism in Europe.
Head for the Pena Palace, one of the main residences of the Portuguese royal family during the 19th century to be amazed by the intentional mixture of architectural styles and understand why King Fernando II deserved the nickname of “King-Artist”.
Enjoy the views from on high to the Moorish Castle, a testimony of the Islamic presence in the Iberian Peninsula, built in the 9th century and conquered by the Portuguese during the formation of the Portugal Kingdom. Immerse yourself by the Cultural Landscape of Sintra classified by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site before heading down to the picturesque village of Sintra to stroll freely through its charming streets or taste its regional products such as the famous travesseiros and queijadas de Sintra.
Cabo da Roca & Praia da Adraga Hiking
Continue the tour on an unforgettable soft hiking experience from Cabo da Roca, the westernmost point of Europe, until praia da Adraga, a beautiful beach nestled between towering cliffs and crystal-clear waters, on a 5-km trail with breathtaking views of Sintra-Cascais Natural Park and the Atlantic Ocean. Feel the crisp and fresh air coming from the forest where we will find some of the oldest vineyards in the region and learn about the history and culture of wine production in Portugal.
Then from a fantastic viewpoint, marvel at the views of the Atlantic Ocean and the surrounding coastline with its high cliffs. An idyllic setting where our senses are awakened. Along the hiking you will find the perfect spot for a lifetime post card photo.
Whether you’re an experienced hiker or if it is your first time on this kind of adventure, your tour guide will ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable experience every step of the way, while telling you stories and interesting facts about fauna and flora of Sintra- Cascais Natural Park.
Return to Lisbon in a comfortable van or minibus with air conditioning while your guide offers recommendations for the rest of your stay.
Have fun in a premium small group.
09h00 Visit to Pena Palace
10h30 Departure to Sintra
11h00 Arrival at Sintra
11h30 Departure to Cabo da Roca
12h00 Arrival at Cabo da Roca
12h20 Start the Hiking
14h00 End of Hiking in Adraga beach
14h30 Arrival at Lisbon
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- There is a minimum number of people required to operate on languages that are not English or Spanish. If this minimum is not reached, the tour will be offered in English.
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances.
- Bilingual Guide Tour
- Pena Palace entry ticket
- Pena Palace Guided Tour
- Visit to Cabo da Roca
- Hiking tour in the Sintra-Cascais Natural Park
- Transportation in a comfortable Van or Minibus with air-conditioning
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 6,5 h
- Departure: 08.00h. Check in 07.45h
- Languages: English, Spanish & Portuguese
- Child Policy: Child Price 59.99€ (4-8 years)
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience