Lisboa Premium Small Group Tours
Sintra with Pena Palace and Winery Tour from Lisbon
- Transportation by van or minibus from/to Lisbon
- Guided tour of Pena Palace, one of the best expressions of 19th century Romanticism.
- Explore a Winery located in a place of great scenic beauty
- Taste exclusive wines from Lisbon Wine Region
- Be amazed by the hilly landscape of vineyards
- Visit an old wine press and immerse yourself in the Portuguese wine culture
- Enjoy a wine tour with a tasting of 1 white wine, 1 rosé and 4 red wines paired with a wide variety of typical local bites “petiscos”
- Premium Small Group tour for a personalized experience
79.99 € per person
Duration: 6hBook online now
Depart from Lisbon to the Sintra mountains and stop at Pena Palace for a visit to the UNESCO World Heritage Site and get involved by the amazing and magical landscape. Explore a Winery located in a place of great scenic beauty, led by a local guide and viticulturist and taste 6 exclusive wines with local bites “petiscos”.
Be amazed by the hilly landscape of vineyards and enjoy this tour with a premium small group.
Meet your guide in Lisboa city center and travel to romantic Sintra in a comfortable air-conditioned minivan. You will see the Pena Palace, one of the best expressions of 19th century Romanticism in Europe. Enter its gardens accompanied by your guide and appreciate the exotic trees from all over the world, making this a magical and mysterious
place. Immerse yourself by the Cultural Landscape of Sintra classified by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site before heading down to Torres Vedras to visit a Lisboa Wine Region.
When arriving at a prestigious wine cellar you will meet a local guide and viticulturist that will tell you about the history of the place that goes from an ancient wine press until the modern days with a fully equipped new cellar. Continue the tour going to an ancient “Lagar” (old wine press house) surrounded by picturesque houses and gardens, to travel back in time and understand the old Portuguese culture of the winemaking process. After this cultural experience, it’s time for a wine tasting of 6 different wines made from the same grapes of the vineyards with tasting of local products.
Let’s raise our glasses for a toast to an exclusive experience!
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate on languages that are not English or Spanish. if this minimum is not reached, the tour will be offered in English.
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
- Transportation by van or minibus from/to Lisboa
- Guided tour of Pena Palace
- Guided Wine tour in the cellar
- 6 wine tastings with bytes and tapas
- Visit to an old wine press house
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pick up
- Available: From Monday to Saturday
- Departure: 08.00 am
- Languages: Spanish & English
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%.
- Meeting Point: Praça Marquês de Pombal nr. 8C 1269-133 Lisbon (Hotel Fénix)
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience