Lisboa Premium Small Group Tours
Sintra & Cabo da Roca by 4WD from Lisboa (FD)
- Discover romantic Sintra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit the Pena Palace, one of the best expressions of 19th century Romanticism.
- Venture out on a 4WD Jeep ride along the trails of the Sintra mountain range
- Learn with a Guided Tour at Pena Palace
- Visit the picturesque village of Sintra
- Enjoy views of the city's main palaces
- Enchant with the Cultural Landscape of Sintra, world heritage by UNESCO
- Visit the wild Cabo da Roca, the westernmost point in Europe
- Enjoy this tour with a premium small group.
149.99 € per person
Duration: 6,5 hours aprox.Book online now
Discover Sintra, the capital of Romanticism, classified as World Heritage by UNESCO. Visit the Pena Palace on a guided tour, get involved in the Cultural Landscape of Sintra, and stroll through the streets of the picturesque village of Sintra. Venture along the trails of the mountains on a 4WD Jeep tour until you reach Cabo da Roca and contemplate the amazing views from the westernmost point of Europe.
Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a Premium Small Group Tour.
Meet your guide in Lisboa city center and travel to romantic Sintra in a comfortable air-conditioned minivan. Arriving at one of the highest points of the Serra de Sintra, you will see the Pena Palace, one of the best expressions of 19th century Romanticism in Europe. Enter its gardens accompanied by your guide and appreciate the exotic trees from all over the world, making this a magical and mysterious place. Head for the Pena Palace, one of the main residences of the Portuguese royal family during the
19th century to be amazed by the intentional mixture of architectural styles and understand why King Fernando II deserved the nickname of “King-Artist”. Enjoy the views from on high to the Moorish Castle, a testimony of the Islamic presence in the Iberian Peninsula, built in the 9th century and conquered by the Portuguese during the formation of the Portugal Kingdom. Immerse yourself by the Cultural Landscape of Sintra classified by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site before heading down to the picturesque village of Sintra to stroll freely through its charming streets or taste its regional products such as the famous travesseiros and queijadas de Sintra. Continue the tour in an adventurous manner aboard a 4WD Jeep, enjoy the views of the Quinta da Regaleira Palace, Monserrate Palace, and the Capuchos Convent and enter the mountain trails where you will find
gigantic trees and huge blocks of rocks covered by moss that hides legends and secrets. An idyllic setting where our senses are awakened, and mysticism happens. Get to know the Convent of Peninha, a sacred place from which you can observe impressive views of the region’s beaches and the huge rocks that make up the Sintra Magmatic Massif, a geological marvel.
Discover Cabo da Roca
Continue the tour in 4WD Jeep until you reach the wild and rugged Cabo da Roca, the westernmost point of Europe, which the famous
Portuguese poet Luis de Camões defined as the place “onde a terra acaba e o mar começa” (“where the land ends and the sea begins”) to dazzle you with the views of the Atlantic Ocean in all its splendor. Return to Lisboa in a comfortable air-conditioned minivan while your guide offers recommendations for the rest of your stay. Have fun in a premium small
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate on languages that are not English or Spanish. if this minimum is not reached, the tour will be offered in English.
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances.
- Bilingual Guide Tour
- Pena Palace entry ticket
- Gardens and Pena Palace Guided Tour
- 4WD Jeep tour along the trails of the Sintra mountain range
- Transportation in a comfortable Minivan with air-conditioned
- Cabo da Roca visit
- Tips (optional).
- Food or beverages unless specified.
- Hotel pick up or transfer.
- Available: Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday-Sunday
- Departure: 08:00 am checkin time 07:45
- Duration: 6,5 hours aprox.
- Languages: Spanish & English
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%.
- Meeting Point: Praça Marquês de Pombal nr. 8C 1269-133 Lisbon (Hotel Fénix)
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience