Lisboa Premium Small Group Tours
360º Lisboa SkyWalk: Old Town Walking, Helicopter flight & Boat Trip
- Half-day tour of Lisboa by land, river and air
- Stroll through the historic city on a guided tour
- Catch a famous Lisboa yellow tram
- Soak up the breeze of the Tagus River and Lisboa’s city skyline on a boat ride to Belem
- Fly over the famous city of Lisboa on board a helicopter from Belem to the iconic 25 of April Bridge (6min flight)
- Learn from your guide and have fun in a premium small group
129.99 € per person
Duration: 5 hours aprox.Book online now
Discover the best of Lisbon on an exclusive tour by land, river and air.
Climb up to Bairro Alto on a famous yellow tram, admire Alfama with its splendid Cathedral and explore the famous Commerce Square.
Embark on a relaxing boat and enjoy a boat trip along the Tagus River to Belém, the Lisbon neighborhood that honors the time of the Portuguese maritime discoveries. End this experience on an exciting helicopter flight over the coastline making this day memorable.
Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a Premium Small Group Tour.
Meet your guide in Rossio Square and immerse yourself in Lisboa’s history with this tour. Walk to Restauradores Square to climb the Elevador da Glória, a famous Lisboa yellow tram that will take you to Bairro Alto to enjoy one of the best views of the city from the viewpoint of São Pedro de Alcântara. Walk to the Church of St. Roque, the church with the most valuable chapel in the world. Dazzle with the ruins of the Carmo Convent destroyed during the earthquake of 1755, as your guide tells of its historical past. Continue the tour down to Baixa of Lisboa, the historic and commercial area of the city- Go to the Alfama District and let yourself be engulfed by the architecture and history of the Cathedral of Lisboa, the oldest church in the capital of Portugal. Follow your guide to Praça do Comércio, one of the largest and most beautiful squares in Europe, open to the south to the immense estuary of the Tagus River where foreign Kings and Heads of State from other countries were once received on a visit to Portugal.
Continue the tour aboard a boat along the Tagus River that will take you to Belém, the neighborhood of Lisboa that honors the memory of the era of Portuguese maritime discoveries, while admiring the iconic 25 de Abril Bridge, the emblematic building of the MAAT museum with its modern art architecture, the Padrão dos descobrimentos, a work of art dedicated to the most important Portuguese navigators and the Tower of Belem, a fortification created in the sixteenth century to defend Lisboa from invasions and attacks of the Tagus River.
Finish the tour in beauty with an exciting helicopter flight in which you can see the city of Lisboa from the skies and admire the breathtaking views of Lisboa’s monuments from another perspective making this day memorable. Return to central Lisboa in an air-conditioned van.
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- The maximum weight allowed per passenger is 120 kg (264,55 lbs), in case of exceeding it, you won't be allowed to join the flight. If you exceed the 110kg (242,50 lbs), you'll be asked to pay for two seats upon arrival at the heliport.
- The distribution of people in the helicopter will be decided based on the weights and seats of the helicopter to maximize safety.
- All passengers must show a valid ID or Passport at the check in desk in order to board at the helicopter.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate on languages that are not English or Spanish. if this minimum is not reached, the tour will be offered in English.
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
- Guided Walking Tour in Lisboa city center
- Ticket for a trip on a famous yellow tram
- Boat trip on the Tagus River from the center of Lisboa to Belém
- Helicopter Flight (6 minutes) over Lisbon city
- Return to Lisboa city center by air-conditioned van
- Tips (optional).
- Food or beverages unless specified.
- Hotel pick up or transfer.
- Available: Wednesday -Thursday-Friday-Saturday-Sunday
- Duration: 5 hours aprox.
- Departure: 09:00 am CHECK IN TIME 08:45
- Languages: Spanish & English
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%.
- Meeting Point: Praça Dom Pedro IV 69/72 73, 1100-202 Lisbon
- Child Policy: Child price 119.99€
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience