Lisboa Premium Small Group Tours
Lisbon 360 City Tour: Bike tour, Boat Trip & Helicopter Flight
- Half-day tour of Lisbon by land, sea, and air
- Stroll through the historic city on a guided tour
- Adventure pedaling on a bike to Belem district
- Relax on a boat ride along the Tagus River and take in views of the city from a different perspective
- Admire the Jerónimos Monastery, a remarkable work of architecture from the XVI century classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Fly over the famous city of Lisbon on board a helicopter from Belem to the iconic 25th of April Bridge (6 min flight)
- Learn from your guide and have fun in a premium small group
149.99 € per person
Duration: 4,5hBook online now
Discover the best of Lisbon on a tour by land, sea and air. Accompanied by an expert guide, stroll the streets riding a bike, immerse in Lisbon’s history, explore Barrio Alto with its splendid Cathedral, the Commerce Square and be amazed by Belem Tower. Jump into a helicopter and enjoy bird’s eye views on a panoramic flight making this day memorable. Embark on a relaxing boat ride and enjoy the sea breeze while you admire the views of the coastline and the 25th of April Bridge.
Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a Premium Small Group Tour.
Meet your guide in Rossio Square and immerse yourself in Lisbon’s history with this tour. Ride to Bairro Alto and enjoy one of the best views of the city from the viewpoint of São Pedro de Alcântara. Go to the Church of St. Roque, the church with the most valuable chapel in the world. Dazzle with the ruins of the Carmo Convent destroyed during the earthquake of 1755, as your guide tells of its historical past.
Continue the tour down to Downtown Lisbon, the historic and commercial area of the city- Let yourself be engulfed by the architecture and history of the Cathedral of Lisbon in Alfama District, the oldest church in the capital of Portugal.
Follow your guide to Praça do Comércio, one of the largest and most beautiful squares in Europe, open to the south to the immense estuary of the Tagus River where foreign Kings and Heads of State from other countries were once received on a visit to Portugal until the Heliport.
Jump into an exciting helicopter flight in which you can see the city of Lisbon from the skies and admire the breathtaking views of Lisbon’s monuments from another perspective making this day memorable.
Finish the cycling tour ahead to Belém, the Lisbon neighborhood that honors the memory of Portuguese historical navigators. Upon arriving, take a boat ride along the Tagus River to relax, feeling the sea breeze while admiring the coastline views of the city and 25th of April Bridge.
9:15h – Welcome with our specialist guide
9:30h – Starting the bike tour
Explore Barrio Alto with its splendid Cathedral, Jerónimos Monastery and the Commerce Square.
11:30h – End of the bike tour
11:20h – Check in at the Heliport
11:30h – Helicopter flight
12:15h – Take the bike again ahead to Betlem Tower to take the boat
12:45h – Check in for the Boat trip
13:30h – End of the boat trip and the experience.
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time
- Minimum age allowed is 12 years old or at least 1.50m tall. Child seats are available for your bike for children under 20kg.
- The maximum weight allowed per eBike is 130kg (286,50 pounds), in case of exceeding it, you won't be allowed to join the activity.
- The distribution of people in the helicopter will be decided based on the weights and seats of the helicopter to maximize safety. Only 3 seats are available in each flight.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- All passengers must show a valid ID or Passport at the check in desk in order to board the helicopter.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- There is a minimum number of people required to operate on languages that are not English or Spanish. If this minimum is not reached, the tour will be offered in English.
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances.
- Guided Cycling Tour in Lisbon
- Bike ride along the Tagus River from Lisbon to Belém
- Guided Tour of Belém district
- Boat trip on the Tagus River
- Helicopter Flight (6 minutes) over Lisbon city
- Tips (optional).
- Food or beverages unless specified.
- Hotel pick up or transfer.
- Available: Wednesday -Thursday-Saturday-Sunday
- Duration: 4,5 h
- Departure: 9:00 am (Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time)
- Languages: English, Spanish and Portuguese
- Child Policy: None – minimum age allowed 12 years old Kids under 20 kgs FOC.
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%.
- Meeting Point: Praça Dom Pedro IV 69/72 73, 1100-202 Lisbon
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience