Lisboa Premium Small Group Tours
Lisboa 360º , bike, walk & boat (AM)
- Stroll through Lisboa's historic city center on a guided tour
- Catch one of Lisboa's famous yellow trams
- Adventure pedaling on a bike to Belem district
- Admire the Jerónimos Monastery, a remarkable work of architecture from the XVI century classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Taste the original recipe of Pastel de Belém in a pastry shop founded in 1837
- Relax on a boat ride along the Tagus River and take in views of the city from a different perspective
- Learn from your guide and have fun in a premium small group
49.99 € per person
Duration: 5 hours aprox.Book online now
Meet your guide in Rossio Square and immerse yourself in Lisboa’s history with this tour. Walk to Restauradores Square to climb the Elevador da Glória, a famous Lisboa yellow tram that will take you to Bairro Alto to enjoy one of the best views of the city from the viewpoint of São Pedro de Alcântara. Walk to the Church of St. Roque, the church with the most valuable chapel in the world. Dazzle with the ruins of the Carmo Convent destroyed during the earthquake of 1755, as your guide tells of its historical past. Continue the tour down to Downtown Lisboa, the historic and commercial area of the city- Go to the Alfama District and let yourself be engulfed by the architecture and history of the Cathedral of Lisboa, the oldest church in the capital of Portugal. Follow your guide to Praça do Comércio, one of the largest and most beautiful squares in Europe, open to the south to the immense estuary of the Tagus River where foreign Kings and Heads of State from other countries were once received on a visit to Portugal.
Continue the tour cycling on a bike to Belém, the Lisboa neighborhood that honors the memory of Portuguese historical navigators. Bike 7 kilometers on flat paths along the Tagus River. See the iconic April 25th bridge and see the impressive building of the modern architecture of the MAAT Museum. Upon arriving in Belém, immerse yourself in 16th-century culture and architecture with the impressive Manueline-style artwork and the Jerónimos Monastery. Enter the famous pastry shop “Pastéis de Belém” founded in 1837 and taste the traditional pastel de belém in its original recipe.
Follow your guide to the Belem Tower, a monument declared a Cultural Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO and which had as its function the defense of the city from maritime attacks in the sixteenth century.
In the end, take a boat ride along the tagus river to relax with the city views from a different perspective until you reach Praça do Comércio and finish this adventure.
- Busy areas are frequently disinfected
- Guides must wash their hands frequently
- Sanitizing hand gel available for travelers and staff
- Transport vehicles and other equipment are disinfected regularly
- Social distancing will be implemented during the visit
- Staff temperature is checked frequently
- The use of a mask in public areas is mandatory in accordance with Spanish regulations
- Contactless payment of tips and add-ons available
- Stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- The maximum weight allowed per eBike is 130kg (286,50 pounds), in case of exceeding it, you won't be allowed to join the activity.
- Minimum age allowed is 10 years old or at least 1.50m tall. Child seats are available for your bike for children under 20kg.
- You must be able to ride on unpaved or uneven terrain.
- Comfortable clothing and shoes
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate on languages that are not English or Spanish. if this minimum is not reached, the tour will be offered in English.
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances.
- Guided Walking Tour in Lisboa center
- Ticket for a trip on a famous yellow tram
- Bike ride along the Tagus River from Lisboa to Belém
- Guided Tour of Belém district
- Pastel de Nata (Portuguese custard tart)
- Boat trip on the Tagus River
- Tips (optional).
- Food or beverages unless specified.
- Hotel pick up or transfer.
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 5 hours aprox.
- Departure: 09:00 am
- Languages: Spanish & English
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%.
- Child Policy: None – minimum age allowed 10 years old Kids under 20 kgs FOC
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience