Lisboa Premium Small Group Tours
From Lisbon: Three Cities in One Day: Porto, Nazaré & Óbidos
- Visit Nazaré and explore the most famous fishing town in Portugal
- See the Forte de São Miguel, a world-famous surfing spot known for its massive waves
- Marvel at the old city of Porto, with its typical houses and architecture of the bridges that connect the two river banks.
- Admire the stunning architecture of some of the most notable buildings
- Get impressed by the charming medieval Óbidos
109.99 € per person
Duration: 12hBook online now
Discover three amazing Portuguese cities with us: Oporto, Nazaré and Óbidos from Lisbon.
Get comfortable in an air-conditioned vehicle as you start your journey toward the town of Óbidos, where we will start with a guided tour accompanied by our expert local guide.
Completely surrounded by ancient walls and preserving all its medieval charm, Óbidos is one of the most famous and visited places in Portugal, a must-see in the surroundings of Lisbon. The narrow cobbled streets that can be seen in Óbidos will immediately transport you to a medieval atmosphere. These streets are home to perfectly preserved old houses, historic buildings, and important monuments and, dominating the historic center in the highest part of the village, the Castle of Óbidos declared one of the 7 wonders of Portugal.
You will start at the village’s main gate, and then discover amazing narrow streets outside of the beaten track. Visit the secret Jewish neighborhood and its white-painted houses with some great spots to take pictures. Walk along Rua Dereita, the most famous street, full of stores and traditional restaurants, and get to the castle of Óbidos. It was built in the twelfth century although it has Roman constructions in its beginnings. It can be said that it is one of the best-preserved and largest fortresses in the country, and is listed as one of the Seven Wonders of Portugal. From there you will clearly see the great wall of Óbidos, another of the town’s great symbols.
Continue the trip heading to possibly the most famous fishing town in Portugal, Nazaré. This site has become world-famous for the giant wave that hits its coast every winter and attracts lots of surfers from all over the world. Then walk through O Sitio, where the famous streets present a collection of religious buildings and are a hugely popular site for pilgrims from all around the globe. Hike your way up to the summit, where you’ll find medieval fortifications, 17th-century churches, and modern shrines. Wander the courtyards and plazas surrounded by ornate structures, basilicas, and statues.
Continue the trip heading to Oporto, the last stop of the day. First, you will have 1h to have a typical Portuguese lunch on your own to recover some energy, and then the visit will start. A vibrant 1h30 walking tour, where you will admire the stunning Old Town on the picturesque Douro River, complete with six bridges, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Igreja Carmen, Estação São Bento, Igreja São Francisco, and Ponte Don Luis.
At the end of your tour, you will return to the center of Lisbon and your guide will recommend things to do during the rest of your stay.
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate on languages that are not English or Spanish. if this minimum is not reached, the tour will be offered in English.
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
- •Transportation by van or minibus from/to Lisboa
- • Visit Nazaré and explore the most famous fishing town in Portugal
- • See the Forte de São Miguel, a world-famous surfing spot known for its massive waves
- • Marvel at the old city of Porto, with its typical houses and architecture of the bridges that connect the two river banks.
- • Admire the stunning architecture of some of the most notable buildings
- • Explore the romantic medieval village of Óbidos
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 12h
- Departure: 08:00 am
- Languages: Spanish, English & Portuguese
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%.
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience