Barcelona Private Tours
Sailing Adventure from Barcelona to the vineyards, winery tour and wine tasting
- Sail along the coast of Barcelona on board a Luxury Sailing Boat.
- Feel the sea breeze along the way to the Vineyards.
- Visit toth traditional winery in Alella DO and its Vineyards.
- Wine Tasting by the hand of a professional geologist.
- Taste Some Snacks During The Sailing.
- Traditional Lunch In Winery.
1 Pax - 1009 €
2 Pax - 1072 €
3 Pax - 1134 €
4 Pax - 1196 €
5 Pax - 1255 €
6+ Pax - 1320 €
Duration: 6hBook online now
With our Luxury Sailing Boat, you will feel the warm sea breeze as you sail along the Barcelona coast. Sail from Barcelona to the Vineyards, Winery Tour & Wine tasting and discover some of its most incredible spots from a unique perspective. Upon arrival by sea, be amazed by the characteristic landscape of DO Alella, one of the world famous wine making areas.
Have fun and feel unique in your experience on a Private Tour.
Live an exclusive sailing experience on board of a luxury sailboat and sail to one of the oldest wine regions in Spain, a familiar wine cellar where you will taste their Mediterranean organic wines.
Saling Trip From Barcelona
Welcome to this unique and luxury sailboat that combines classic pedigree with contemporary comfort. You will travel along the coast and take in views of Barcelona Landmarks and the beautiful and famous skyline. While our Luxury Sailing Boat leaves the port of Barcelona, you will see hundreds of the wonderful and splendid yachts that shine in the sight of all.
Wine Tasting in Barcelona
After the sailing, we’ll arrive to the Alella harbour and a private transfer will take you to wineries. Expert sommeliers will welcome you in this family run winery, a beautiful 14th century masia, surrounded by vineyards and the Mediterranean sea. You will have the chance to stroll along its singular vineyards cultivated for over 25 years, now cultivated using organic and modern techniques.
It has not always been this way, since the wines of Alella have a long history and significant significance in Catalan wine. Known and loved at Roman times, Pliny and Martial are cited as Laietan wines. Alella wines were, in the middle of the Middle Ages, the favorites in the Barcelona Seu, to later become one of the quality wines exported from Catalonia throughout the world, with particular attention to the overseas colonies where there was a large population of Catalans.
After a relaxing morning and tasting their exclusive wines, it’s time to come back to the city in a private van. Don’t miss this once in a lifetime experienc
- All passengers must show a valid ID or Passport at the check in desk in order to enter the Private Sailing Club. Comfortable clothing and shoes.
- Comfortable clothing and shoes.
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. In case of not reaching the minimum of participants, tour will be rescheduled.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- Sailing trip from Barcelona to the vineyards
- Snackson Sailing:Olives,Chips Crackers and Soft Drinks, Beer, Water, Wine or Champagne
- Guided visit to the Vineyards and cellar.
- Wine Tasting: 3 wines accompanied with cheese, sausage,bread,tomato,oil & salt.
- Traditional lunch
- Luxury Van & Driver
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Tips (optional).
- Food or beverages under request
- Available: Daily
- Departure: Under Request from 10:00 to 17:00hrs
- Duration: 6h
- Languages: English & Spanish
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience