Barcelona Private Tours
Montserrat Monastery & Penedes, Wine, Cava, Tapas & 4WD Tour
- A full day tour guided by a knowledgeable tour guide, ensuring top quality service and great destination information
- Private Transport and bilingual specialized mountain guide
- The splendor Visit of the Montserrat Abbey
- Great views from the Aeri Cable Car
- Boys choir singing of the famous Escolanía de Montserrat
- Visit a 2000 year old local cava and wine Family-run winery
- Wine and cava tour, tasting 4 wines and 4 cavas paired with a wide variety of bites tapas
- Exclusive 4x4 ride along the vineyards with the local viticulturist
- Be welcomed by the owner of the winery
- Have fun and feel unique in your experience on a Private Tour
753 € per person
Duration: 8h30Book online now
Get picked up by your guide at your accommodation in Barcelona and head to the mystic mountain of Montserrat.
Surrounded by the magnificent scenery of the Catalan countryside, at 2380 feet above sea level, stands the old Benedictine Monastery of Montserrat, an authentic spiritual retreat center consisting of nearly a thousand years of history. Visit the Basilica, home of the famous “Moreneta”, the Black Madonna that appeared in the IX century and be amazed by the celestial voices of La Escolania de Montserrat, one oldest boy’s choir in Europe.
The private van will take you to Farmhouse where you will have lunch from farm to table based on a delicious 3-course menu; first course salad, second course combination of barbecue (vegetarian and halal option) and dessert with a stunning view of
Montserrat. Once this massif is observed from a distance, it is easier to understand the importance of this mountain when it comes to influencing the traditions and culture of the regions that surround it.
Continue your day into the verdant vineyards of Penedés region, the capital of Cava. You will visit 2 hand-picked selected wineries. The first stop is a family-run boutique winery which has been cultivating vines for more than two thousand years. Upon arrival, you will be welcomed by an expert winemaker who will tell you about the history of this millenary winery and guide you into the subterranean wine cellar. In this remarkable space, learn fascinating facts about grape varieties, vine growing and wine making. To add a glamorous touch to the experience, continue the visit through the vineyards on board a convertible 4×4 car (approx. 40 min.) accompanied by your guide and a viticulturist, a true passionate expert! A unique and exclusive way to visit a stunning rural landscape with endless vineyards. Along the way, admire a Romanesque church settled among the vineyards and belonging to the manor.
It is now time to savor 4 charming wines in a stylish tasting room, accompanied by an assortment of gourmet delicatessen. Next, we will visit the traditional manor house (current residence of the owner family) and the vineyards to discover the art and secrets of winemaking!
- Luxury Van & Driver
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Visit of the Montserrat Abbey or Ticket to Montserrat Museum
- Boys choir singing of the famous Escolanía de Montserrat (subject to availability ,not guaranteed)
- Lunch at Farmhouse, from farm to table: 2 course menu + dessert. Drinks Included
- Visit of a local wine family-run winery.
- Exclusive 4x4 Ride Along The Vineyards With The Local viticulturist.
- Wine and cava tour, tasting 4 wines and 4 cavas paired with a wide variety of bites & tapas.
- Foor and Beverages unless specified
- Duration: 8h30
- Languages: English & Spanish
- Available: Daily
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience