Barcelona Private Tours
Barcelona for Art lovers: Visit to the MNAC and Picasso Museum
- Discover Picasso’s secret life in Barcelona and his amazing dedicated Museum
- Discover an unexpected museum in one of the most ancient palaces of the city
- Continue to the National Museum of Arts, house of the Catalan art history
- Enjoy the visit at your own pace with a private official guide
330 € per person
Duration: 4hBook online now
You will be accompanied by an official guide to a special tour at the National Museum of Art and the Picasso Museum. Get inspired by the amazing art collection of both museums and learn about one of the most important modern artists of all times: Pablo Picasso.
Visit the Picasso Museum
Meet your guide at your hotel or selected place to start this artistic morning. You will be driven to the Born district, one of the trendiest neighborhoods of the old town, where, in a hidden baroque palace, the Picasso Museum is located.
This museum is focussed on the formative years of Picasso’s art, focusing on the Blue Period, and it also reflects the artist’s relationship with Barcelona, where he spent his youth.
Visit the MNAC
You will then be driven on your private transportation to the Montjuic Mountain, one of the biggest green areas of the city, and where the best lookout spots are found. In this “Mount of the Jews” (that’s the original name of the mountain), is found the National Museum of Arts or MNAC, with hosts the best collection of Romanesque mural painting in the world and the most representative artists of Catalan Modernism, such as Gaudí or Casas. Gothic art, great European Renaissance and Baroque painters, for example Tiziano or Velázquez, and the collection of photography, complete the museum’s collection
- We Barcelona Official Guide
- Luxury transportation By Mercedes Minivan
- Skip the line tickets to MNAC and Picasso Museum.
- Guided visit to MNAC
- Food or Beverages unless specified
- Available: Daily except Mondays
- Duration: 4 Hrs
- Languages: English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese & French
- Meeting Point: Pick up from hotel included
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience