Barcelona Private Tours
360º Gaudi Emotions Tour: Sagrada Família and Park Güell
- Amazing 6-minute Helicopter flight over Barcelona
- Visit Antoni Gaudí’s masterpieces: Sagrada Familia and Park Güell
- Passeig de Gràcia (Modernism ”Open Air” Museum) visit
- Modernism & Architecture Specialist Guide.
440 € per person
Duration: 4hBook online now
Explore all the perspectives of building a dream in this 4 hrs complete visit of Barcelona, including your private transportation and private official guide.
Have fun and feel unique in your experience on a Private Tour.
The Best of Gaudi in Barcelona
Take the chance to discover this unique architect and his famous masterpieces. We will start the experience visiting the unique Basilica of La Sagrada Familia and we will continue our visit to the Park Güell where the famous Dragon will receive us. We will extend our visit to Passeig de Gràcia where we will admire the facades of La Pedrera and Casa Batlló.
Along this tour we will have the opportunity to visit unique, artistic and valuable buildings that have received major recognition by the UNESCO world heritage list.
To complete our visit of Gaudí masterpieces, we will take a breathtaking helicopter flight that will allow us to have amazing views of Barcelona from top and an exceptional view of the Sagrada Familia from the air.
Bring your camera – this tour is unmissable!
- Maximum group size: 7 pax.
- Booking required
- Please, be at the starting point 15' minutes before start the tour
- Hotel Pick up & Drop-off in a private luxury car
- 6 min helicopter flight (open)
- Official Guide (4h)
- Entrance tickets to the Sagrada Família and Park Güell
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 4h
- Languages: English & Spanish. Other languages on request
- Departure: 9:00h / 15:00h
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience