Barcelona Private Tours
Paella Cooking Workshop with a Professional Chef & Lunch
- Learn how to cook a wonderful paella, the masterpiece of Spanish cuisine with a professional chef
- Enjoy a complete lunch with 3 different courses
- Taste local wine paired with your lunch
335 € per person
Duration: 3h30Book online now
Learn about the local and national gastronomy discovering 2 of the best markets in town (Boqueria and Santa Caterina) and visit traditional groceries selected by a professional chef. During the tour, we invite you to taste our specialties: Olive Oil taste, Vinegar, Olives, Iberian Ham, Tomatoes, Manchego Cheese, Pork sausage… Join us in this delicious activity with the best Chef.
Back to school, you will learn the insights of Mediterranean cuisine with hands-on experience provided. After a great cooking session, we will taste our food and enjoy lunch with a good selection of Cava and Wine.
Menú: Seafood Paella, Gazpacho, Patatas Bravas, Baked Onion Carpaccio with Xató Sauce, Catalan Cream…
Have fun and feel unique in your experience on a Private Tour.
Start your day with a delightful taste of traditional gourmet bites. Let yourself go to the suggestions of a professional chef guiding you through the colorful Boqueria Market, one of the most famous markets worldwide, recognized for its incredible varieties of products and offer. Amaze yourself with new tastes of local gourmet delicacies and visit traditional groceries carefully selected by our chef Alex Lopez.
Markets Tours in Barcelona
Continue your visit through the maze of the old town of Barcelona to reach the Santa Caterina Market and enjoy the splendid curved rooftop of the market recently reformed by the famous architects Miralles and Tagliabue. Savor authentic delicatessens of the market, a selection of appetizers that will surprise your taste.
Paella Workshop in Barcelona
Continue your experience with a hands-on cooking workshop and learn how to cook a proper paella to surprise your friends with your cooking abilities. This is your unique chance to learn by the hands of a professional chef on how to prepare a typical Spanish meal. Learn how to choose fresh ingredients and the way to cook them, select the proper rice and make the magic with your own hands. You will prepare a complete menu of 3 different courses: Gazpacho and Bravas Potatoes as starters, Baked Onion Carpaccio with Xató Sauce and Seafood Paella as main courses and finish with the typical Catalan dessert, the Catalan Cream.
Enjoy a small group for a personalized experience and share good memories of your journey while you taste the paella you cooked paired with a selection of wine.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
- Let us know at the time of booking of any dietary restrictions or allergies
- Hands-on cooking workshop with the professional chef
- A complete lunch of 3 different courses
- Unlimited drinks (wines, cava, soft drinks, and water)
- Top-quality Bulthaup kitchen equipment
- Under request: Michelin-starred chef
- Under request: Visit of Boquería and Santa Caterina Markets
- Under request: Personalized Aprons and kitchen tools
- Beverage (wines, cava, soft drinks and water)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Available: Daily except Sundays
- Departure: Under request
- Duration: 3h30
- Languages: English & Spanish
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience