Barcelona Private Tours
Costa Brava Land of Geniuses Tour from Barcelona
- Enjoy the mystic world of Dalí.
- Discover the famous Fisherman Village of Cadaqués and Portlligat.
- Visit the Monastery of Sant Pere de Rodes.
- Explore the magic beaches of la Costa Brava and Cap de Creus.
- A full day tour guided by a knowledgeable tour guide, ensuring top quality service and great destination information.
- Private Transport and bilingual specialized guide
- Private Group for a personalized experience.
690 € per person
Duration: 10hBook online now
Visit the famous village of Cadaqués and explore the beaches, the beautiful natural landscapes and especially the magical coastal town of Port Lligat, which inspired Dalí to create all his masterpieces.
Have fun and feel unique in your experience on a Private Tour.
Departure from Barcelona heading for Cadaqués and Port Lligat.
Costa Brava Trip From Barcelona
For most of “cadaquesencs”, the local people, it is a special place, but for visitors it is more than a special place, for many people it is like an island, and for some others it is remote town, for the residents it is part of their life and for holidaymakers it is like home. Cadaqués offers a great deal of sensations, experiences and values.
In Port Lligat, where the Dalí House-Museum is located, the native fishermen wait for you in their fishing boats to take you to the sea and admire the steep cliffs of the Natural Park of Cap de Creus. The house consists of a series of fishermen’s houses that Gala and Dalí joined together in the form of a labyrinth. This is where the artist found peace and inspiration to paint most of his works of art.
Don’t miss the opportunity of this romantic sailing with the same boat that Dali gave as a present to his beloved Gala. The tripwill conclude with stunning views of Catalonia from the Monastery of Sant Pere de Rodes, while you watch the blue waters of the Costa Brava.
Discover the amazing Cap de Creus, it was created in 1998 and it is the first marine and terrestrial Nature Reserve in Catalonia, with a total of 13,886 hectares, divided into 3,090 of coast and 10,386 of land.
- Maximum group capacity: 12 people
- Meeting at the agreed meeting point: 10 min. before departure time
- Booking confirmation is required
- Private Luxury Transport
- We Specialist Driver Guide from Barcelona or official guide in destination
- Visit to Cadaques and Portlligat
- Visit Monastery de Sant Pere de Rodes
- Open sailing in Cap de Creus
- Private Group
- Tips (optional)
- Lunch (optional)
- Available: Daily
- Departure: Under request
- Duration: 10h
- Recommended departure: 08:00
- Languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French and Italian. Other languages under request.
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience