Barcelona Private Tours
The Ultimate 360º Barcelona Highlights Experience
- A 4-hour guided visit of Barcelona. An expert guide to ensure top quality service and the best destination knowledge.
- Experience and admire Barcelona from all angles
- AIR: Feel unique and special enjoying the best points of view of the city with a helicopter flight.
- LAND: Enjoy a walking tour in which you will admire the best highlights and scenes of the city.
- SEA: Do not miss the splendorous harbor of Barcelona and the skyline from the sea.
- A thorough glimpse of Barcelona, covering all the highlights and must-visits.
- Have fun and feel unique in a Private Group.
221 € per person
Duration: 4hBook online now
Discover the best of Barcelona from multiple perspectives on a 4 hour tour by land, sea, and air. Stroll through the Gothic Quarter and travel back to the Middle Ages. Enjoy bird’s eye views on a helicopter flight and sail the waterfront of Barcelona on board of our boats
Have fun and feel unique in your experience on a Private Tour.
Explore Barcelona from different perspectives on a half-day tour by land, sea, and air. Start with a walk through the Old Town.
Tour in Barcelona’s Old Town
Meet your guide near Barcelona Cathedral, and walk over to the Church of Sant Felip Neri, tucked away in a hidden corner of the Gothic Quarter. Continue to Plaça de Sant Jaume to see the imposing government buildings of the Town Hall and Palace of the Generalitat of Catalonia. Wander into the old Jewish Quarter, to see the picturesque church of Santa Maria del Pi.
Sailing Trip in Barcelona
Take a promenade down the tree-lined Ramblas on the way to Port Vell. Here, board on pour boat and sail along the coast for panoramic views of the city’s skyline and the Mediterranean Sea.
Helicopter Flight in Barcelona
Marvel at the monument to Christopher Columbus pointing to the Americas as you transfer by van to the heliport. Glide up into the sky by helicopter, and enjoy indescribable views of Port Vell, Barceloneta, the Olympic Port, Olympic Village, mouth of the Besòs River, and more
- The maximum weight allowed per passenger is 130kg (286,50 pounds), in case of exceeding it, you won't be allowed to join the flight. If you exceed the 110kg (242,50 pounds), you'll be asked to pay for two seats upon arrival at the heliport.
- All passengers must show a valid ID or Passport at the check in desk in order to board at the helicopter.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
- Luxury Van & Driver
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Shared Helicopter Flight (6 min over Barcelona’s coastline)
- Water-front boat trip Flight (6 minutes)
- Boat ride in open group
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 4h
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%.
- Departure: Under request
- Languages: Spanish, English, French & German
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience