Barcelona Private Tours
A day in Tarragona & Sitges
- Visit Tarragona, a city with over 2000 years of History
- Discover the famous Fisherman Village of Sitges
- Enjoy the “open-air museum” of Tarragona and the Roman architecture
- Explore the magic beaches of la Costa Daurada
- A full day tour guided by a knowledgeable tour guide, ensuring top quality service and great destination information
- Private Transport and bilingual specialized guide
- Private Group for a personalized experience
499 € per person
Duration: 8hBook online now
We invite you to discover Tarragona, a city with over 2000 years of history, that was declared World Heritage by UNESCO.
On your way back to Barcelona, you will make a stop in Sitges, a former fishing village that has become an international benchmark of modernity, art and transgression. Have fun and feel unique in your experience on a Private Tour!
- Comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Please, be at the check in point 15 minutes before departure time.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. In case of not reaching the minimum of participants, tour will be rescheduled.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- Private Luxury Transport
- We Specialist Driver Guide
- Official Guide in destination
- Visit to Sitges and Tarragona
- Roman Circus of Tarragona Tickets
- Private Group
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Duration: 8h
- Departure: Under request
- Languages: English & Spanish
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience