Barcelona Premium Small Group Tours
Barcelona Old Town Walking Tour, Flamenco Show & Tapas Tour
- Travel back to the Middle Ages on a walking tour of the Gothic Quarter
- Marvel at Palau Dalmases’ 17th Century atmosphere
- Enjoy one of the best flamenco shows in Barcelona
- Enjoy a Tapas Tour dinner with a drinks at two of the best pintxos places in Barcelona
- Explore hidden squares and picturesque churches
- Premium Small Group for a personalized experience
89.99 € per person
Duration: 3h30mBook online now
Enjoy an intimate and beautiful flamenco show while you marvel at a Medieval Palace atmosphere after a walking tour through one of the trendiest and most authentic districts in Barcelona. This former Baroque palace from the 17th Century on the historic Calle Montcada is a rare architectural gem which was once the meeting place of an aristocratic scholarly society. End your evening enjoying Tapas Tour dinner with a drink at one of the best of the best Pintxos places in Barcelona and then continue to the second bar and discover the best Mediterranean tapas. Have fun and feel unique in your experience on a premium small group tour.
Barcelona Old town walking
Just minutes away from the noise of Las Ramblas and the crowded coastline of Barceloneta, an expert local guide will take you through the trendiest district in Barcelona, El Born, where you will be able to admire the greatness of the Cathedral (icon of Catalan gothic architecture), and will learn about Catalonia’s recent past at Centre Cultural del Born, home also to the best conserved archaeological site in the city.
Discover the Spanish Gastronomy tasting Basque Pintxos and the best Seafood tapas from the mediterranean. We will visit 2 bars and in each bar we will taste some tapas and pintxos.
Pintxos (which means “toothpicks” or “small skewers”, depending on who you ask) are a Basque culinary tradition that has extended to Barcelona and is the art of making delicatessen small bites which can become the sole component of a wonderful dinner.
Then continue to the second bar and discover the best Mediterranean tapas.
Intimate Flamenco Show
After visiting the Born District passing through Santa Maria del Mar and Passeig Colon, you will enjoy an intimate flamenco show surrounded by the Baroque atmosphere of Dalmases Palace, a hidden treasure from the 17th Century and once the meeting place of an aristocratic society of scholars.
17:45h – Welcome with our We specialist guide
18:00h – Starting the walking tour at Via Laietana
Walk to the Cathedral and discover the Gothic Quarter
18:40h – Enjoy some tapas and drinks at the first local bar
and continue the tour to the Passeig Colon
20:00h – Continue the tapas and wine tasting in the second local bar.
Then, we will go to the Flamenco show passing through the Pla de Palau and Santa Maria del Mar, in el Born.
21:00h – Arrive to Palau Dalmases where you are going to enjoy the Flamenco show.
- Please, be at the check in point 15 minutes before departure time
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund
- There is a minimum of people required to operate on languages that are not English or Spanish. if this minimum is not reached, the tour will be offered in English
- If you have any food restrictions or allergies, please let us know 24h before the tour date.
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
- Walking tour
- Bilingual Guide Tour
- Tapas & Pintxo Tour (2 Bars)
- Drinks included in each bar
- Flamenco Show in a Medieval Palace
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Available: Monday, Tuesday, Wedsnesay, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Duration: 3h30m
- Departure: 6:00pm cheching 05:45 om
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German & Chinese
- Child Policy: Child price 79,99 (4-8 years)
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience