Barcelona Premium Small Group Tours
Girona City Tour With High-Speed Train From Barcelona
- Enjoy on board of the fastest and most comfortable high-speed train in Spain (reaching 310 km/h)
- Experience Girona’s history and culture on a city tour.
- Visit the Cathedral of Girona which contains the widest Gothic nave of the world
- Visit the famous bridge designed by Gustave Eiffel
- Discover the Arab baths in Girona (except on Sundays that is closed and will be replaced by the museum of Jewish history) and the filming locations from the Game of Thrones series.
- Discover the filming locations from the Game of Thrones series+
89.99 € per person
Duration: 5 hoursBook online now
Travel to Girona, one of the most fascinating cities in Catalonia, by high-speed train from Barcelona , the most comfortable and fastest way of traveling in Spain. Feel transported to the medieval ages while strolling around its Jewish quarter, one of the best, preserved in the world. Discover the old walls, the Eiffel Bridge and the best Game of Thrones shooting locations. Explore 2.000 years of history with your guide.
Discover the high-speed train
Start this incredible experience in the most comfortable way, aboard the fastest train in Spain (reaches a top speed of 310 km/h ), highlighting its punctuality, avoiding up to 2 hours of delays and traffic jams of big cities and journey through Catalonia’s countryside to Girona in just 38 minutes.
You will get impressed by the countryside you often wouldn’t see if you were driving the highway or flying thousands of miles in the air. Enjoy comfortable seating, toilet access, even take a break in the cafeteria to drink some coffee or beer and more service on board to guarantee your comfort.
Fascinating Girona city tour
After a scenic ride, arrive in the charming Old Town, where the remains of a Roman and medieval past coexist with the present, offering an image full of contrasts. Your guide will reveal all the secrets of the city.
Explore the best-preserved Jewish quarter in Europe. Admire the cathedral, boasting the widest Gothic nave in the world, and marvel at the colorful spectacle of houses along the Onyar River, which splits the city in two. Cross over Pont de les Peixateries Velles, designed by the famous Gustave Eiffel in 1877. Go to the top of Girona’s medieval walls to enjoy the best panoramic views. Also, if you are interested in The Game of Thrones series, the guide will show the locations where the 6th season was filmed.
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
- ID/PASSPORT is required to confirm the booking, If we don't have this information by the time of the booking, your reservation may be canceled.
- Due to logistics matters, the tour must start punctually
- High-speed train transportation
- Guided visit to Girona
- Arabs baths entrance (except on Sundays that is closed and will be replaced by the museum of Jewish history)
- Tips (optional).
- Food or beverages unless specified.
- Hotel pick up or transfer.
- Meeting Point: Avinguda Josep Tarradelles 1 08029 Barcelona
- Languages: Spanish, English & Chinese
- Duration: 5 hours
- Departure: 8:45 AM / 12:30 PM
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%.
- Available: Daily
- Child Policy: Child price 79.99 (4-8 years)
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience