Barcelona Premium Small Group Tours
Barcelona: Helicopter Flight, Walking Tour & Boat Cruise
- A 3,5-hour guided visit of Barcelona. An expert guide to ensure top quality service and the best destination knowledge. Discover the best of Barcelona by land, sea and air
- AIR: feel unique and special enjoying the best points of view of the city with a helicopter flight
- LAND: walk along the city with one of our best tour guides and explore hidden squares, narrow streets and picturesques churches
- SEA: do not miss the splendorous harbour of Barcelona and the skyline from the sea on a boat
129.99 € per person
Duration: 3.5hBook online now
Discover the best of Barcelona from multiple perspectives on a 3.5hour tour by land, sea, and air. Stroll through the Gothic Quarter and travel back to the Middle Ages. Enjoy bird’s eye views on a helicopter flight and sail the waterfront of Barcelona on board of our boats
Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a Premium Small Group Tour.
Explore Barcelona from different perspectives on a half-day tour by land, sea, and air. Start with a walk through the Passeig de Gracia and Old Town.
Meet your guide near La Pedrera, and walk over to the Casa Milà, conQnue to the GoQc Quarter to see, Plaça Catalunya and the Cathedral tucked away in a hidden corner of the Gothic Quarter. ConQnue to Plaça de Sant Jaume to see the imposing government buildings of the Town Hall and Palace of the Generalitat of Catalonia. Wander into the old Jewish Quarter, to see the picturesque church of Santa Maria del Pi.
Take a promenade down the tree-lined Ramblas on the way to Port Vell. Here, board on pour boat and sail along the coast for panoramic views of the city’s skyline and the Mediterranean Sea.
Marvel at the monument to Christopher Columbus poinQng to the Americas as you transfer by van to the heliport. Glide up into the sky by helicopter, and enjoy indescribable views of Port Vell, Barceloneta, the Olympic Port, Olympic Village, mouth of the Besòs River, and more.
9:15h – Welcome with our We specialist guide
9:30h – Start the tour :
- Visit Passeig de Gracia, the outside of La Pedrera & Casa Batlló.
- Visit the outside of the Cathedral of Barcelona.
- Visit the Plaza del Rey and the Templo de Augusto
- Go around Plaza St Jaume and visit the outside of the City Hall in Barcelona and the Palau de la Generalitat
- Visit las Ramblas and la Plaza Real
- Cristobal Columbus Monument and the Gate of Barcelona
11:00h – Transfer to the Heliport of Barcelona
11:20h – Chek in at the Heliport
11:30h – Helicopter flights.
12:30h – Transfer to Port Vell de Barcelona
12:45h – Check in for the Sailing
13:30h – End of the sailing and the experience
- Please, be at the check in point 15 minutes before departure time
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
- The maximum weight allowed per passenger is 130kg (286,50 pounds), in case of exceeding it, you won't be allowed to join the flight. If you exceed the 110kg (242,50 pounds), you'll be asked to pay for two seats upon arrival at the heliport
- All passengers must show a valid ID or Passport at the check in desk in order to board at the helicopter
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund
- There is a minimum of people required to operate on languages that are not English or Spanish. if this minimum is not reached, the tour will be offered in English
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
- Multilingual Guide
- Walking tour of the Gothic Quarter
- Helicopter Flight (6 minutes)
- Water-front boat trip (Golondrina)
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Available: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- Duration: 3.5h
- Departure: 9.30am
- Languages: Spanish, English, French, German
- Child Policy: Child Price 4-8 years 109,99€
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience