Barcelona Premium Small Group Tours
Guided Markets and Tapas Tour
- A 4-hour gastronomic and cultural experience guided by local foodie experts.
- Savour bites of fresh products at 2 local food markets: the famous Boqueria Market and the unique Santa Caterina Market
- A professional chef to guide you through the typical food products and Catalan cuisine
- Taste local gourmet delicatessen carefully selected
- Taste and discover the renowned Catalan cuisine with a complete and authentic menu: Sea food, Iberian Ham, a great selection of cheese, local delicacies paired with the best local wines, and of course, the famous “pan con tomate ''.
- Enjoy the trendiest Old Town neighborhoods (Gothic Quarter, El Born and Barceloneta) and don’t miss any important highlights with our guide.
- Small-Group tour with up to 15 people to ensure a more personalized experience.
89.99 € per person
Duration: 4hBook online now
Learn about the local and national gastronomy, discover 2 of the best markets in town (Boqueria and Santa Caterina) and visit traditional grocery shops selected by a professional chef. Directly from the market stalls, we invite you to taste our specialities:
Olive Oil taste, Vinegar, Olives, Iberian Ham, Tomatoes, Manchego Cheese, Pork sausages.
On this tour you will enjoy the ultimate local gastronomic experience, discovering the most authentic Spanish flavors while your guide tells you everything about the history of the city through its rich gastronomy, walking around the historic neighborhoods of Barcelona and its local-only hidden places and traditional markets.
Have fun, make new friends and enjoy an intimate experience in a Premium Small Group Tour.
Barcelona Tapas and Markets walking tour
Discover the Spanish culture through its gastronomy with this 4-hour guided tour in which you will, not only learn about Barcelona’s old town trendiest neighborhood’s history, but also enjoy a complete menu of tapas and drinks to immerse yourself in the local culture of the Spanish city with the highest number of Michelin stars.
Start the tour with a delightful taste of traditional gourmet bites. Let yourself go to the suggestions of a professional gourmet guide through the colorful Boqueria Market, one of the most famous markets worldwide, recognised for its incredible varieties of products and offer. Amaze yourself with new tastes of local gourmet delicacies and visit traditional grocery shops carefully selected by our chef.
Continue your visit through the maze of the old town of Barcelona to reach the Santa Caterina Market and enjoy the splendid curved rooftop of the market recently reformed by the famous architects Miralles and Tagliabue. Savor authentic delicatessens of the market, a selection of appetizers that will surprise your taste.We will then head to the trendiest neighborhood of Barcelona: El Born. This stop is dedicated to the most traditional dishes, such as Russian salad, patron peppers and smashed eggs.
Afterwards, we will continue to La Barceloneta, where we will have the chance to savor some typical seafood tapas including octopus, mussels, anchovies, baby squids and prawns croquettes, in a modernistic atmosphere.
Whether a gourmet pincho, or an artisan tapa, each plate comes accompanied by a matched local wine or carefully selected beer, helping you to unwrap a range of vibrant Spanish flavors.
Expect variety, expect quality, expect to have fun and to make new friends eager to explore the city in this unique, gourmet tapas tour.
- Please, be at the check in point 15 minutes before departure time
- Let us know at the time of booking of any dietary restrictions or allergies
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
- Guided tour by the professional chef
- Taste of gourmet delicatessen
- Visit of Boqueria and Santa Caterina Market
- Traditional tapas menu in El Born
- Seafood tapas menu in Barceloneta
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Available: AM : Tuesday to Friday PM : Tuesday; thursday and Friday
- Duration: 4h
- Departure: 11:00 hrs 17:00 hrs - 10:45 hrs 16:45 hrs
- Languages: English & Spanish
- Child Policy: Child price 69,99 (4-8 years)
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience