Madrid Private Tours
The Imperial Toledo Cathedral & all monuments
- Visit inside the Gothic Primate Cathedral
- Explore Toledo’s Muslim, Jewish and Christian neighbourhoods
- See the Royal College of noble Maidens
- Go inside the synagogue of Santa María La Blanca
- Visit the Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes
- Discover the Mosque of Christ of Light
- Moreover, explore Santo Tomé Church, Jesuits Church and El Salvador Church
728 € per person
Duration: 8hBook online now
Travel to the wonderful city of Toledo, declared a World Heritage site by UNESCO. In the company of your personal guide discover the secrets and mysteries of the “city of three cultures”. Explore Toledo’s Primate Cathedral and the historic centre, as well as be surprised by the coexistence of the three cultures in the same city, walk through its different districts: as Jewish, Muslim and Christianist. Each authentic and plenty of history.
- This experience is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- Wear comfortable clothes and comfortable shoes.
- The tour may be affected due to special circumstances.
- Hotel Pick up & drop off
- Official guide during all the experience
- Private transportation with driver on your disposal
- Entrance in Toledo’s Cathedral
- Touristic Bracelet for 7 monuments
- Visit of Jesuitas Church, Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes, Mosque of Cristo de la Luz, Santo Tomé Church and Santa María la Blanca Synagogue.
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 8h
- Departure: Under request
- Languages: English & Spanish
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience