Madrid Private Tours
Gourmet Cooking Class & Market tour: Tapas, Paella, Sangría
- Enjoy a fabulous cooking workshop in the right heart of the city
- Learn how to cook traditional Spanish dishes, ranging from paella and potato omelet to local lesser known delicacies.
- Revel in a free bar of unlimited drinks during this kind of unique cuisine.
- Sit back and enjoy the dishes accompanied by an array of fine Spanish wines.
- They will cook a paella every 2 people from start to finish with local ingredients.
- Delivery of the "Paellero Specialist" diploma
- The appetizer, salads and dessert will be previously prepared by our chefs.
- he Master Paellera will teach all the secrets of the recipe.
- the Master Paellera will teach all the secrets of the recipe.
1 Pax - 344 €
2 Pax - 542 €
3 Pax - 738 €
4 Pax - 936 €
5 Pax - 1.130 €
6 Pax - 1.326 €
Duration: 3hBook online now
Join a cooking class taking place in a workshop in the heart of the city, accompanied by an expert professional culinary chef. Relish an amazing cookery class, making paella or traditional Spanish tapas in a highly exclusive and unique setting. During 3 and a half hours, learn how to become a Spanish chef and prepare an amazing menu, accompanied by a free bar of unlimited drinks. After this cooking part, taste and enjoy the fruits of your labor accompanied by fine Spanish wines. At the end, our chef will deliver all the recipes you have learned and some gifts to remember this amazing experience.
- Drinks during cooking and lunch / dinner
- Waiter service
- Recipes in pdf for the participants
- Background music
- Drinks during the course and during tasting (soft drinks, beer, white and red wine)
- Exclusive space
- Round Trip private transportation from hotel to Cooking class
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Available: All year round: Sunday, Monday and Tuesday
- Duration: 3h
- Departure: Under Request
- Languages: English & Spanish
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience