Lisboa Premium Small Group Tours
From Lisbon: Sintra with Pena Palace & Cascais with Optional Sailing Trip
- Discover romantic Sintra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and Cascais
- Visit the Pena Palace, one of the best expressions of 19th century Romanticism.
- Learn the history with a Guided Tour at Pena Palace
- Visit the picturesque village of Sintra
- Discover Cascais, the summer destination of the royal family up until the end of the 19th century
- Learn about the history of Cascais Citadel a set of fortifications with more than 500 years
- Be amazed by Cascais “Hells Mouth” a unique natural chasm located in the seaside cliffs, and feel the full force of the Atlantic Ocean
- Upgraded Experience: Sail along the coast of Cascais and Estoril, to enjoy the sea breeze and marvel at the fantastic view of the sunny beaches
69.99 € per person
Duration: 7 hours aprox.Book online now
Take this Premium Small Group Tour and discover Sintra, the capital of Romanticism, classified as World Heritage by UNESCO. Visit the Pena Palace on a guided tour, get involved in the Cultural Landscape of Sintra, and stroll through the streets of the picturesque village of Sintra. Visit the glamorous Cascais, the summer destination of the royal family until the end of the Portuguese monarchy, travel 500 years back in time, and get to know the history of Cascais Citadel. Be Amazed by Cascais “Hells Mouth” a unique natural chasm located in the seaside cliffs. Sail with the upgraded option along the coast of Cascais and Estoril enjoy the sea breeze, and marvel at the fantastic view of the sunny beaches.
Meet your guide in Lisboa city center and travel to romantic Sintra in a comfortable air-conditioned minivan. Arriving at one of the highest points of the Serra de Sintra, you will see the Pena Palace, one of the best expressions of 19th century Romanticism in Europe. Enter its gardens accompanied by your guide and appreciate the exotic trees from all over the world, making this a magical and mysterious place. Head for the Pena Palace, one of the main residences of the Portuguese royal family during the
19th century to be amazed by the intentional mixture of architectural styles and understand why King Fernando II deserved the nickname of “King-Artist”. Enjoy the views from on high to the Moorish Castle, a testimony of the Islamic presence in the Iberian Peninsula, built in the 9th century and conquered by the Portuguese during the formation of the Portugal Kingdom. Immerse yourself by the Cultural Landscape of Sintra classified by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site before heading down to the
picturesque village of Sintra to stroll freely through its charming streets or taste its regional products such as the famous travesseiros and queijadas de Sintra.
Continue the tour visiting Cascais a fisherman village that once was the summer destination of the royal family, on a walking tour led by your Expert Guide over the Cascais Citadel, a set of fortifications with more than 500 years, built to protect the main Portuguese Atlantic port before entering Lisboa from Pirates and Corsairs robberies, and learn the history and curiosities about this place. Then you will visit a unique natural chasm located in the seaside cliffs, the “Hells Mouth” a breathtaking place, to feel the Atlantic Ocean’s full force and take that memorable postal picture. End the tour Sailing along the coast of Cascais and Estoril while you marvel at the view of the sunny beaches and feel the sea breeze.
Return to Lisboa with a comfortable van.
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time
- Let us know at the time of booking of any dietary restrictions or allergies
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- Guided Walking Tour
- Transportation in van or minibus from Lisboa to Sintra
- Pena Palace entry ticket
- Gardens and Pena Palace Guided Tour
- Cascais Guided Tour
- UPGRADE OPTION: Sailing trip along the coast of Cascais and Estoril (119,99€)
- Tips (optional).
- Food or beverages unless specified.
- Available: Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday-Sunday
- Duration: 7 hours aprox.
- Departure: 08:00 am
- Languages: Spanish & English
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%.
- Child Policy: 0-3 years old: free of charge / 4-8 years old: 30% discount / 9+ years old: adult price
- Meeting Point: Praça Marquês de Pombal nr. 8C 1269-133 Lisbon (Hotel Fénix)
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience