Barcelona Private Tours
eBike Tour from Barcelona to the Vineyards and Wine Tasting
- Exclusive E-Bike Guided Tour with your bilingual professional guide. Beautiful views along the coast of the Mediterranean Sea
- Easy ride on the most comfortable and safest e-bikes, with a range of up to 100 km.
- Visit to Bouquet d’Alella Vineyards & Winery
- Wine Tasting by the hand of a professional oenologist
- Picnic at the winery fields included.
- Ride back to Barcelona by public transport.
- Private Group for a personalized experience
156 € per person
Duration: 5h30Book online now
Enjoy an exclusive Wine experience in this easy ride along the coast on our Smart E-Bikes and marvel at the beautiful views of the Mediterranean Sea. Reach Alta Alella to taste its family run winery wines and stroll along its ancient vineyards.
eBike Private Tour Barcelona & Vineyards
Beginning in the centre of Barcelona’s Barceloneta you will enjoy one of the most different and exclusive wine tasting experiences in this 5’5 hour-long trip outside the city.
Riding comfortably on our Smart electric bikes along the Mediterranean coast, you will be able to enjoy the best views of the Catalan beaches as you go north for 90 minutes towards Alta Alella, located in the protected Natural Park of Serralada de Marina. In the middle of the journey you will have a short break to enjoy the seaside and taste a typical Catalan Vermut.
Once in Alta Alella, you will visit a family run organic winery and will have the chance to stroll along its vineyards, where you will learn everything there is to know about the wine making process of a winery which has wines on the lists of some of the most prestigious restaurants all over the world. There, you won’t only get to learn about their prestigious production and clientele, but also get the chance to taste three very different wines presented to you by one of the cellar’s professional sommeliers. After a relaxing morning and tasting, you will return to Barcelona by train and enjoy the same views you joined in the morning ride. Don’t miss this once in a life time experience!
- Please, be at the check in point 15 minutes before departure time
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
- The maximum weight allowed per eBike is 130kg (286,50 pounds), in case of exceeding it, you won't be allowed to join the activity.
- Minimum age allowed is 10 years old or at least 1.55m tall. Child seats are available for your bike for children under 20kg
- You must be able to ride on unpaved or uneven terrain
- Comfortable clothing and shoes
- The route by bike is 20 kms approx.
- Let us know at the time of booking if any dietary restrictions or allergies
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund
- There is a minimum of people required to operate on languages that are not English or Spanish. if this minimum is not reached, the tour will be offered in English
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
- Professional We Guide - Private tour
- Electric Bike
- Guided visit to the Vineyards and cellar
- Wine Tasting: 3 wines
- Picnic lunch at the winery
- Train ticket for the way back
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Available: Monday, Tuesday, Friday & Saturday
- Duration: 5.50h
- Departure: 10:30 am
- Languages: Spanish, English & French
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience