Barcelona Premium Small Group Tours
Paella Cooking Experience with Sea View & Winery Tour from Barcelona
- Learn how to cook Paella, Spain’s most famous dish, in a fully immersive and dynamic workshop guided by a professional chef
- Lunch - starter, main course (paella) and dessert paired with wine
- Discover a traditional winery in the Alella DO and its vineyards
- Wine Tasting by the hands of a professional enologist
- Admire the Catalan most spectacular views overlooking the Mediterranean Sea
- Premium Small Group Tour
119.99 € per person
Duration: 5h30Book online now
Experience Barcelona’s memorable surroundings on a premium small group tour and enjoy a half day trip in DO Alella, one of the world famous wine making areas in Spain. Be amazed by its unique landscapes and learn all the secrets about the process of winemaking and visit the vineyards while you enjoy its avant-garde wines. Surrounded by spectacular views overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, learn the secrets of how to cook the best paella in a fully immersive and dynamic workshop guided by a professional chef.
Savor the exquisite local tastes while you raise your glass to an unforgettable experience!
Meet your guide at Port Olimpic and start an amazing road trip ahead to the winery of DO Alella, one of the world famous wine making areas in Spain. Expert sommeliers will welcome you in this family run winery, a beautiful 14th century house, surrounded by vineyards and overlooking the Mediterranean sea. You will have the chance to stroll along its singular vineyards cultivated for over 25 years, using organic and modern techniques.
It has not always been this way, since the wines of Alella have a long history and important significance in Catalan wine. Known and loved at Roman times, Pliny and Martial are cited as Laietan wines. Alella wines were, in the middle of the Middle Ages, the favorites in the Barcelona Seu, to later become one of the quality wines exported from Catalonia throughout the world, with particular attention to the overseas colonies where there was a large population of Catalans.
After visiting the vineyards, learning about winemaking and tasting their exclusive wines, it will be the perfect time to cook – and to eat. You will learn all the secrets behind the Paella, Spain’s most famous dish in a fully immersive and dynamic workshop guided, from beginning to end, by a professional chef.
Once the paella is ready, you will enjoy eating your creation while you savor the best wines.
Raise your glass with the best wine for an unforgettable experience!
11h – Meet your guide at World Experience Sailing – Amarratge 2869, Port Olímpic, Moll de Mestral, 08005 Barcelona
11h15 – Starting the trip to Alella
12h – Arrive to the winery
12h15 – Visit the vineyards and learn about them and the grapes.
Visit the cellars and learn about the process how to make wine
13h – Start the paella workshop
14h – Time to lunch
15h30 – Return to Barcelona
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time
- All passengers must show a valid ID or Passport at the check in desk in order to enter the Private Sailing Club
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
- If you have any food restrictions or allergies, please let us know 24h before the tour date
- Professional bilingual guide
- Premium Small Group Tour
- Wine Tasting: 4 wines
- Paella cooking class
- Round Trip to Barcelona
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Available: From 13/04/23 to 1/04/24
- Duration: 5h30
- Departure: 11.00am. Check in time 10.45
- Languages: Spanish & English
- Child Policy: Child Price 99.99€ (4-8 years)
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience